Here are the Top 10 cancer treatment centers in Arizona, based on public voting for the 2022 edition of Ranking Arizona, the state’s biggest and most comprehensive business opinion poll. Ranking Arizona is based purely on opinion and ranks companies based on how voters answer this simple question: with whom would you recommend doing business?
READ ALSO: Ranking Arizona: Top 10 law firms for 2022
Here are the Top 10 cancer treatment centers in Arizona, as featured in the 2022 edition of Ranking Arizona:
1. Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Background: Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) is a national oncology network of hospitals and outpatient care centers offering an integrated approach that combines surgery, radiation, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, and advancements in precision medicine with supportive therapies to manage side effects and enhance the quality of life during treatment and into survivorship. CTCA publishes treatment results bi-annually including patient experience, length of life, quality of life, patient safety, and quality of care. CTCA also offers qualified patients a range of clinical trials that may reveal new treatment options supported by scientific and investigational research. CTCA patient satisfaction scores consistently rank among the highest for all cancer care providers in the country.
2. Mayo Clinic
3. Dignity Health – Cancer Institute at St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center
4. Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center
5. Arizona Center for Cancer Care
6. Ironwood Cancer & Research Centers
7. Arizona Oncology
8. Pinal Cancer & Surgery Center (formerly Alliance Cancer Care of Arizona)
9. Dignity Health Chandler Regional Medical Center
10. Virginia G. Piper Cancer Center at HonorHealth
Think someone else should be on the list of the top hospitals in Arizona? To make your vote count in the 2023 edition of Ranking Arizona, click here to vote.
Voting for the 2023 issue of Ranking Arizona ends July 31, 2022.