December 28, 2017
Here are the Top 10 stories of 2017
Here are the Top 10 stories of 2017, based strictly on the number of readers on azbigmedia.com.
The Top 10 stories of 2017 are not based on newsworthiness or importance — although each of these stories is important and newsworthy. The ranking is based on the sheer number of azbigmedia.com readers who took the time to read the story.
While the Top 10 stories of 2017 cover the gamut of the industries we cover on azbigmedia.com, those looking for commercial real estate news were clearly the most enthusiastic readers this year.
Here are the Top 10:
- Bill Gates makes $80 million land deal in far West Valley
- Innovative title/escrow firm JetClosing launches in Phoenix
- Developers break ground on The Block, largest Scottsdale retail center in five years
- Meet the Most Influential Women in Arizona for 2017
- The Grove brings high-end shopping, dining destinations to McCormick Ranch
- Meat Puppets together for 1st time in more than 20 years
- How Casa Grande secured the Lucid Motors manufacturing facility
- The 10 best places to get naked in Arizona
- 40 Commercial real estate companies to watch in 2017
- Goodyear lands new $180M UPS facility