The Arizona Super Bowl Host Committee announces the first-ever Super Bowl Watch Party on February 12 presented by Verizon. The free ultimate tailgate watch party wraps up the Super Bowl Experience presented by Lowe’s at Hance Park, the four-day fan festival.
On Sunday, February 12, the Super Bowl Watch Party opens at 11 AM, and features live entertainment with DJ Solomon leading up to Super Bowl LVII kickoff on FOX at 4:30 PM. The game will be broadcast live on the Verizon stage, featuring Arizona’s largest high-definition LED screens.
“We are thrilled to host the first official Super Bowl Watch Party with our partners from Verizon and offer the ultimate Super Bowl party for locals and visitors,” said Jay Parry, president & chief executive officer of the Arizona Super Bowl Host Committee. “This is the perfect spot to spend Super Bowl Sunday with lively entertainment and interactive fun leading right up to kickoff, when the game will be shown on several super-sized screens on the Verizon stage.”
In the days leading up to the Super Bowl Watch Party, Arizona-grown rock band Jimmy Eat World and award-winning country music artist Lee Brice will perform free concerts the evening of Thursday, February 9 and Friday, February 10 as part of the Super Bowl Experience presented by Lowe’s at Hance Park.
Fans will also enjoy immersive activities and entertainment experiences for all ages throughout the four days. Highlights include larger-than-life photo moments including super-sized LVII roman numerals, a 16-foot Vince Lombardi Trophy, and an iconic symbol of the southwest.
Plus, interactive activities include:
• A 50 by 80-foot football-themed obstacle course presented by Barrow Neurological Institute with a scoreboard to track each participant’s performance
• A PetSmart MVPets TAILgate experience for fans where they can print a personalized trading card featuring their pet and test their agility and speed with a 40-yard dash in a human hamster wheel
• Frito-Lay’s Route 57 area featuring athlete appearances, a human claw machine, Doritos football themed arcade, and even a touchdown dive into a pool of Cheetos foam-filled “puffs”
• A mural selfie wall designed by local Arizona artist Meg Stapp and daily opportunities to win a drone, presented by Avnet
• Along with activations from Waymo, ElectraMeccanica, CBS and Dignity Health
Local cuisine in the AZ Tailgate area is available from more than 20 vendors, including Gadzooks, SuperFarm SuperTruck, and Trash Panda Vegan, along with local and domestic beer from Hensley Beverage Company. Full details and everything you need to know before you go is available at azsuperbowl.com.