Hyatt Place Page/Lake Powell is set to open in early April of 2018. This newly constructed, three-story, 102-room select service property overlooking Lake Powell will represent a best-in-class hotel for the area. The property will offer all travelers visiting the Canyon Country an upscale lodging option that provides gorgeous views, intuitive design, a casual atmosphere, and a myriad of amenities such as 24-hour food and beverage offerings, a 24-hour fitness center, free Wi-Fi, and extensive complimentary parking to accommodate families, bus tours and boating enthusiasts.
“Hyatt Place Page/Lake Powell will align very well with our company’s expertise in operating hotels in destination leisure markets throughout the United States,” said President and Chief Executive Officer Michael George, Crescent Hotels & Resorts.
Located in the heart of the region commonly referred to as “The Grand Circle,” the town of Page is the perfect base for visitors seeking a true Utah and Arizona adventure. With the hotel positioned on a mesa just above spectacular Lake Powell, scenic sites like Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon and the mighty Colorado River are just a stone’s throw away. The Grand Canyon, Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon, as well as other regional national parks and monuments can all be reached within a three-hour drive.
Hyatt Place Page/Lake Powell will offer:
• 102 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
• 24/7 Gallery Menu with freshly prepared meals any time of day
• Complimentary Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, a hearty breakfast for guests available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, featuring hot and cold entrees, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt and more
• Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as select wines and cocktails
• Odds & Ends program for those forgotten items available to our guests
• Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
• Meeting Spaces will offer 1,073 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
• 24-hour Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens
• Pool and Outdoor Seating areas featuring expansive views over Glen Canyon
• Concierge Service will curate a myriad of customized adventures on land water and air for guests