Here are 10 great tech gifts you can get at Fashion Square
The holiday season is the perfect time to round up the best tech gifts, and there’s something for everyone at Scottsdale Fashion Square. Just ask gift-giving expert Emily Park, who has assembled a Top 10 list of the best places to find the hottest tech gifts this holiday season, at the Valley’s iconic luxury shopping center:
- The Microsoft Store is a one-stop shop for all things tech, with its highly-sought-after Surface Pro making the top of the list. Ultra-light and incredibly versatile, the Surface Pro is a laptop, tablet and notepad all in one, and makes a great gift for any age. The Xbox One X is also a popular gift to find here. In addition, Microsoft has a Wish Machine in its store this year. You can visit the store to tell the machine your wish, and Microsoft will select wishes to grant throughout the holiday season.
- For someone who seem to have every latest gadget, a trip to Brookstone is a must for picking up virtual reality goggles. Here, you’ll also find the Big Blue Party Speaker, which delivers high-quality sound indoors or outdoors using Bluetooth wireless technology, and the Gronkball– a Bluetooth speaker in the shape of a football that allows sports fans to bring their favorite tunes to their next tailgate or outdoor gathering. Star Wars Battle Drone toys are also popular at Brookstone, along with the app-enabled Star Wars droids that can zoom around the house. After all, what’s better than having your very own rolling, bleeping companion droid to scoot around on your kitchen floor?! One you can control using the Force, of course.
- For foodies glued to every holiday cooking program on television, Williams Sonoma, Nespresso and Sur La Table are the places to go for cutting-edge kitchen gadgets, including automatic cold-brew coffeemakers, gourmet espresso machines, and a high-powered Vitamix, the holy grail of blenders.
- For people who enjoy tech gifts that are sure to be conversation starters, Neiman Marcus is the place to go, with embossed tech portfolio cases, designer headphones, limited-edition turntables and other upscale tech accessories.
- For the gamer looking for the hottest tech toys this season, GameStop is stocked with PlayStation Virtual Reality systems, the Xbox One X, and of course, games to go with it!
- For the exercise buff or outdoor enthusiast, it doesn’t get better than Dick’s Sporting Goods, where Bluetooth speakers and wireless headphones complement golf simulators and training watches. Here, you’ll also be able to pick up a Go Pro camera for your outdoor enthusiast, along with the ever-popular Fitbits.
- For the smartphone-obsessed, check out the iPhone 8 and iPhone X at T-Mobile, and the Apple Watch at Macy’s. T-Mobile has a “Netflix on Us” promotion, where if you have two or more lines on an eligible T-Mobile voice plan, you can also get a standard Netflix subscription, along with Family Allowances, which offers a variety of talk and text management controls for parents.
- From Star Wars Rogue One interactive Stormtroopers to HoverTech toys, there’s bound to be a unique gift for the pop culture fan who has it all at the seasonal Go! Calendars Go! Games Go! Toys store. One of the hottest toys of the season, the Fingerling Monkey, is also available here. This toy flies off the shelf the minute it’s stocked, so you’ll need to get there fast!
- Do you want to go above and beyond with a gift for someone who has been extra good this year? The Tesla store at Scottsdale Fashion Square delivers tech on wheels, allowing you to sit in the driver’s seat and be part of the automotive future.
- Still not sure what to get for that hard-to-buy-for person? You can never go wrong with a gift card from Scottsdale Fashion Square! In addition to Scottsdale Fashion Square gift cards, our Concierge sells VISA gift cards and gift cards for more than 50 brands, which is an easy way to take the stress out of holiday shopping!