14 takeout and dine-in Super Bowl dining deals
With the big game only one week away, it’s time to start making your Super Bowl dining plans.
The Super Bowl we have been waiting for — Tome Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers against Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs — is fast approaching. Although it will look different this year in many ways, there is one thing that hasn’t changed — game day food and drinks.
As the teams face off on Feb. 7, be prepared with these Super Bowl dining dine-in and takeout specials offered throughout the Valley.
Roaring Fork’s “Dinner on Us,” a buy one entree, get one free special, is available for dine-in only and will start at 4:00 p.m. on Super Bowl Sunday. Signature wood fired dinners include the Big Ass Burger ($16.50), Sugar-Cured Duck Breast ($28), Spit-Roasted Half Chicken ($20) and Braised Beef Short Ribs ($32). Roaring Fork prepares their entrees by wood fire rotisserie, open flame grill or wood oven roasting to capture the spirit of bold American cuisine.
See the full menu here.
ZuZu at Hotel Valley Ho
For groups of 6-8 people, ZuZu is offering to-go packages that are fully prepared with reheating instructions. From brisket burnt ends mac and cheese to chicken wings, sliders and beer cheese fondue, there’s plenty to savor on Sunday.
Take advantage of early-bird pricing when you order by Thursday, Jan. 21 at 5 p.m. The deadline to order is Thursday, Feb. 4 at 4 p.m.
Orders can be made by calling 480-421-7997. See the menu here.
Pick up orders at ZuZu on Saturday Feb. 6 between Noon and 5 p.m. or Sunday Feb. 7 between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Pedal Haus Brewery
Pedal Haus Brewery will be hosting a Super Bowl watch party with kick-off starting at 4:30 p.m. Specials include $4 mimosas, $4 select Pedal beers, $5 Haus wines, $6 Haus margaritas and both wing and bloody mary specials.
Enjoy their full menu that includes nachos, salads, sandwiches and entrees. Pedal Haus Brewery also offers a range of gluten-free and vegan options at their Tempe location, with more limited options on their Chandler menu.
Join the fun at the Tempe and Chandler locations. Details here.
If you’re in the mood for pizza, Giordano’s is offering a Game Day Party Deal that feeds up to four people. For $39.95 you have the option of a medium deep-dish pizza or a large thin crust pizza with up to 2 ingredients. Included with this pack are double wings and four cookies. Add a Pepsi 4-pack for $7.
Pick-up in Peoria or get your Party Deal delivered. See the options and order here.
Dave & Buster’s
With tons of TV’s, game day eats, signature and unique cocktails and dozens of beer choices, Dave & Buster’s offers an ideal Super Bowl watching spot. Specials on game day include $7.99 appetizers – with a choice of garlic parmesan cheese curds or pretzel sticks and $4 domestic drafts.
Watch the game at any Valley location – Tempe, Phoenix or Glendale. See more details here.
Pick up a Game Day Party Pack at the Famous Dave’s locations across the Valley. Made for groups of 4, or double for 8, the Party Packs offer a variety of barbeque options. Choose from the scoreboard sampler or various BBQ feasts. Include wings on the side at an additional cost. Famous Dave’s is also offering a build-your-own Bloody Mary kit that serves four (alcohol not included).
Pick up a party pack at Famous Dave’s in Chandler, Mesa or Peoria. Also available for dine-in. See the options here.
Trap Haus BBQ
Another option for barbecue is a pack of wings or sliders from Trapp Haus BBQ in downtown Phoenix. Be prepared for the game by choosing from 4 different flavors of wings or pulled pork sliders. Pick up 20 sliders or wings for $20, or 50 sliders or wings for $50.
Pre-order is available now by calling 602-466-5462 or 602-601-7075. See details here.
If you’re looking for more than just food, try Uptown Alley in Surprise. With over 100 HD TVs, two high energy bars and a sports theater with a 20-foot screen, they are your football headquarters. For game day, their Red Embers Bar & Grill will be offering a tailgate menu and drink specials.
Uptown Alley is also offering a Football Fun Pack for $79.99 that includes: 1.5 hours of bowling & shoes with a private bay, 4 $10 game cards, 4 soft beverages and your choice of one 16’’ single topping pizza or 25 count of wings with choice of sauce.
See the dine-in only tailgate menu here.
Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers
With 12 locations throughout Arizona, you will not miss a chance to catch the game on one of their 30 HD flat screen TVs while enjoying their neighborhood sports bar feel. Try one of these numerous drink specials offered at Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers:
$4 22oz Bud Light Drafts
$4 Truly Hard Seltzer Wild Berry and Lime
$5 22oz Kilt Lifter Drafts
$5 Jameson Or Green Tea Shot
$8 Ketel One Hail Marys
$10 Mimosas with $1 Refills (until 3pm)
Enjoy their full menu that includes a variety of appetizers, wings, sliders, sandwiches, stadium char dogs and of course, burgers.
See these specials and the whole menu here.
The Frozen Cactus – Tucson
Previously known as RJ’s Replays, the now Frozen Cactus Ice Bar & Flame Grill offers an extensive food menu, a huge catalog of craft beers and a collection of giant high-definition televisions. They offer more than 140 options on draft or in a bottle and have a food menu that combines the best in super-tasty pub fare and multi-regional, overstuffed sandwiches.
Game day specials include $8.99 pork spare ribs, $3.00 pint of the day, $4.00 bloody marys and $4.50 22oz Bud Light or Coors Light.
See the full menu here.
Belle’s Nashville Kitchen
This honky-tonk bar and restaurant in Old Town Scottsdale uses locally-sourced ingredients to create the perfect Super Bowl meals with a Southern twist. Some of these options include: “Honkey Tonk Fries” topped with mouth-watering fixings ($10), Nashville hot chicken fingers ($12), salads (from $8 – $14), hot chicken or grilled mac and cheese sandwiches ($13 and $14), and more. Their menu is available to-go and in-person dining is also available.
Blue Clover Distillery
Blue Clover is here to start the party and help you celebrate your team’s win (or lessen the pain of the loss)! Order a Super Bowl takeout package for pickup and score a deal. Buy a 750 mL bottle of Blue Clover Vodka or Blue Clover Gin (to-go spirit bottles range from $22-$26) plus a mixer, get a to-go pepperoni pizza made from-scratch in the Blue Clover kitchen for free.
This restaurant offers takeout that is arguably better than a touchdown. Zinqué has a breakfast and brunch menu (if you’re starting your day festivities early) and delectable lunch, dinner and dessert options. Some great Zinqué options to pair with Super Bowl Sunday include: deviled eggs ($10), dinner salads (from $14-$16), tartines and flatbreads (from $13-$17), burgers ($17), a steak frites dinner plate ($29) and so much more. The menu offers so much variety; there’s something for everyone here! For takeout orders, order online: lezinque.com/order-online
The Sicilian Butcher
For dine-in or takeout, The Sicilian Butcher is a great pairing for game night. Families can have Sicily brought to their door with any of the restaurant’s four charcuterie board options (ranging from $14-$16, and its massive family favorite board priced at $15 per person).
Their menu also includes customizable pastas and meatball buckets, salads and more. Anyone can grab a drink and some food and watch the game at The Sicilian Butcher’s bar (did I mention happy hour is all day, every day in the bar area!?) Call one of their three Valley locations or order online: thesicilianbutcher.com/online-ordering.
• HOURS: 11 am (Brunch) – 11 pm (Close)
• THE GAME: Watch the big game at STK Steakhouse, where they will be showing the game, and featuring specials like Game Day Wings, Nachos, Short Rib Quesadilla & More, along with a HALF TIME SHOT SHOW!
• TAKEOUT & DELIVERY: Watching the game at home? Order the Loaded Nachos Kit, Cheesy Fries & Chicken Wings, along with STK Signature Items like the Short Rib Quesadilla, Fried Chicken Thigh for delivery right to your door!
• MEAT MARKET: Order your BIG GAME Grill Package at STKmeatmarket.com
Menu Items (Dine-In or Takeout):
• Loaded Nachos Kit braised short rib, mustard cream, grated cheese, jalapeno peppers, chimichurri sauce $25
• Cheesy Fries bacon bits, cheese sauce, grated cheddar cheese, scallions $16
• Chicken Wings buffalo, garlic parmesan or cilantro lime $15
• Meatball Hot Wrap red onion, red pepper tapenade, chili flakes, chipotle ketchup, cheddar cheese $25
• Braised Short Rib Quesadilla fontina cheese, tomatoes, chimichurri, mustard cream, flour tortilla $23
• Beginning at 4 p.m. on Feb. 7, Mavrix will host an outdoor watch party on their 5,000-square-foot Trophy Room Patio. The goal is to provide a fun and festive Super Bowl experience – but in a safe manner.
• The game will be shown on their 20-foot jumbotron LED TV and broadcast through Mavrix’s premium AV system.
• They’re offering a dining deal – the “Touchdown Package” includes a bucket of five beers, nacho stack and any two 14-inch pizzas for $55. (In addition to “football food,” they have a rather incredible food and drink menu).
• The Patio offers a fully stocked outdoor container bar.
• The party is open to anyone and all ages are welcome, BUT seating will be socially distanced (in other words, first come, first served). The team has implemented a variety of cleaning and sanitization measures.
• Mavrix also has yard games like Jumbo Jenga, Connect 4, ping pong and bag toss.
• They’re also taking reservations for their VIP booths, located inside the Trophy Grill restaurant (but the doors will be open to circulate fresh air and the same cleaning measures are in place). More details here.