Transforming the skies into a colorful canvas, the annual Page/Lake Powell Balloon Regatta is returning to Canyon Country starting this Thursday, Nov. 2, painting the area with a sea of colorful hot air balloons backdropped by the region’s famous red sandstone formations and sapphire waters of Lake Powell.
During the four-day annual event, downtown Page becomes a bustling gathering of locals and travelers as the city welcomes 60 hot air balloons and their experienced pilots, along with offering attendees educational and cultural programs, the Regatta Street Fair and the alluring Balloon Glow Event.
For travelers visiting the enchanting festival, Hyatt Place Page/Lake Powell is the ideal place to stay, conveniently located less than a five-minute drive from the festivities. With room rates starting from $169/night, the hotel has special offerings throughout the weekend including:
- At check-in, guests who are 21-and-older and use the phrase “balloon” will receive two complimentary vouchers per reservation for Prickly Pear Margaritas from the hotel’s signature restaurant, Prickly Pear Kitchen.
- With November being Native American Heritage Month, Prickly Pear Kitchen is offering a specialty menu on Friday and Saturday of traditional Navajo Tacos in addition to the restaurant’s classic Southwest-inspired lunch and dinner menus.
- Beginning Saturday, Nov. 5 and continuing every Saturday of the month, the hotel will host a Native American Jewelry Expo from 2-6 p.m. featuring a variety of local artisans selling authentic, handmade pieces.
- Guests can enjoy live music every Friday from 7-9 p.m. at the hotel’s “Sunset Sessions,” featuring $5 draft beers and wines along with specialty cocktails and bites backdropped by awe-inspiring views of the vast desert.
For adventurous travelers eager to explore one of the world’s most renowned slot canyons, Hyatt Place Page/Lake Powell has an exclusive partnership with Ken’s Lower Antelope Canyon Tours and is offering a stay package, which takes guests on a remarkable expedition led by a Navajo tour guide sharing the historical and geological history of the iconic destination:
- Accommodations in a standard guest room.
- A one-hour guided tour for two adults through Lower Antelope Canyon with Ken’s Tours. Available to book now through Dec. 31, 2023.
As the home to the area’s only Adventure Concierge, Hyatt Place Page/Lake Powell’s Adventure Concierge team is dedicated to curating an extraordinary experience for each traveler, ensuring maximum exploration during their stays at no additional costs. The Adventure Concierge works with guests pre-arrival or throughout their stay to provide expert recommendations fit to each guest’s unique exploration desires, including invigorating hikes, hidden waterfalls, cultural excursions and breathtaking landscapes.
To book a reservation or for more information, visit PageLakePowell.Place.Hyatt.com or call 928-212-2200.