Access to legal sports betting is fast approaching for Arizona residents and today, Caesars Entertainment, Inc. announced its brand-new Caesars Sportsbook app is officially available to Arizona customers for download and deposit. As an Authorized Gaming Operator of Major League Baseball and in partnership with the Arizona Diamondbacks, Caesars is excited to offer Arizona sports fans the chance to officially download the Caesars Sportsbook app, register, and deposit funds while taking advantage of all of the incredible offers in preparation for sports betting’s launch in the state on September 9. Starting today, early Grand Canyon State bettors can stack four offers for a first bet experience worthy of an emperor:
READ ALSO: Ranking Arizona: Top 10 casinos for 2021
• Now through Sept. 30 every Arizona bettor gets a $5,000 risk-free bet
First bets up to $5,000 are risk-free for all app users until Sept. 30
• Plus, register and deposit early to get a $100 free bet
Register and make a deposit before Sept. 9 to get a $100 free bet
• And, bet early to get $1 free bets when the home teams score
Place a bet before Sept. 13 to get a $1 free bet in return for every point or run scored by Arizona teams in the following games:
* Arizona Diamondbacks vs. Seattle Mariners on Friday, Sept. 10 – Sunday, Sept. 12
* Arizona State University vs. University of Nevada, Las Vegas on Saturday, Sept. 11
* University of Arizona vs. San Diego State University on Saturday, Sept. 11
* Arizona Cardinals vs. Tennessee Titans on Sunday, Sept. 12
• Add on an NFL jersey with a $100 NFL bet
Place a $100 bet on any NFL game between Sept. 9 – Sept. 30 to receive an NFL jersey of choice
“Caesars is no stranger to Arizona, having operated here for more than 25 years. We couldn’t be happier to partner with the Arizona Diamondbacks as the state makes this shift into legal sports betting,” said Eric Hession, Co-President of Caesars Digital. “Arizona is the first state where our brand-new Caesars Sportsbook app will be live right as sports betting becomes legalized. We believe our app is the best in the industry, and we are thrilled to launch with a series of exciting offers that Arizonans can trust.”
In addition to mobile wagering, sports bettors in Arizona can place in-person bets on Sept. 9 at Chase Field where a temporary retail sportsbook will be operational at box office ticket windows 21-25, marking the first and only sportsbook at an MLB stadium. As previously announced, Caesars’ partnership with the D-backs includes plans to build a two-story sportsbook and sports bar in the space formerly occupied by Game 7 Grill on the plaza. Leading up to the grand opening of Caesars Sportsbook at Chase Field in early 2022, five walk-up betting kiosks will also be installed on the north side of the plaza to offer another way to wager.
“Today marks a significant advancement in the process of legalized sports betting in Arizona and we couldn’t be prouder to enter this new venture with Caesars,” said Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO. “Caesars, like the D-backs, has been a Valley resident for over 25 years, and we look forward to a successful partnership and celebrating the first sportsbook to open at a Major League stadium.”
Caesars Sportsbook’s easy-to-navigate app integrates mobile sports betting with Caesars’ industry-leading loyalty program, Caesars Rewards, where every bet, win or lose, rewards the bettor with credits and tier status that can be used to unlock unbeatable experiences within the Caesars portfolio of properties and partnerships. With customized offerings, a wide range of betting lines and flexible limits, Caesars Sportsbook treats every customer like royalty.
• Every bet earns – win or lose, every wager gives you more with Caesars Rewards. Each bet earns Caesars Rewards Tier Credits and Reward Credits. Caesars Sportsbook links with Caesars Rewards, making it as easy to earn and redeem online as it is in person at one of Caesars’ more than 50 destinations across 16 states. Reward Credits earned within the Caesars Rewards network can be redeemed everywhere, meaning everything you earn online can be used for free play, dining, getaways, and specially curated sports and entertainment experiences
• Hundreds of ways to wager – Caesars Sportsbook provides extensive odds and flexible limits, making it the most dynamic way to bet sports
• Easy to play – Caesars Sportsbook makes it easy to get a bet down and ensures less interruption in the user experience
• A trusted name in casino entertainment – Caesars Sportsbook has safe and secure payment options and best-in-class partnerships
Caesars is an official corporate partner of The Arizona Diamondbacks, the official casino sponsor and an official sports betting partner of the NFL, and has partnerships with the NBA, NHL, MLB, and several individual teams.
For refreshing, real-time industry updates and to join the empire of like-minded Caesars, players can engage with the Caesars Sportsbook social handle @CaesarsSports on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.