Sedona small businesses join forces to welcome summer visitors
As cities across the country begin to reopen following mandatory lockdowns, a diverse group of small, owner-operated businesses in Sedona, Arizona has joined forces to encourage summer travelers to visit the area. Renowned for the breathtaking beauty of its red rocks and thriving arts and cultural scene, Sedona is a top travel destination at any time of the year. During the summer, visitors will enjoy pleasantly warm daytime temperatures, refreshingly cool nights and fewer crowds — making Sedona the ideal haven for anyone seeking solitude and wide open spaces.
From luxury inns to providers of exhilarating Jeep tours, this group of businesses is eager to highlight all that Sedona has to offer, as well as the intimate, one-of-a-kind experiences that visitors can gain by making small local businesses a core part of their travel itineraries. As opposed to most national chains, businesses like the following are proud to offer one-to-one service personalized to suit each customer’s needs and interests:
• El Portal Sedona Hotel, a 12-suite, AAA Four Diamond boutique hotel offering unpretentious luxury for guests and their pets in the heart of Sedona’s arts district. https://www.elportalsedona.com/ 800-313-0017
• Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village, a beloved Sedona landmark built to embody the charm of a traditional Mexican village. Along Tlaquepaque’s enchanting cobblestone paths, visitors will find an eclectic collection of art galleries, boutiques and restaurants. http://www.tlaq.com/ (928) 282-4838
• Sedona Real Inn and Suites, a pet- and family-friendly hotel offering a pool, convenient access to the area’s best hiking and biking trails, a gated park equipped with a barbecue area, and more. Sedona Real is offering special summer rates with the promo code FLEX. http://www.sedonareal.com/ (928) 282-1414
• A Sunset Chateau Boutique B&B, which features spacious suites appointed with kitchenettes and unique art and décor, as well as lush onsite gardens and a saltwater pool. https://asunsetchateau.com/ (928) 282-2644
• Barlow Adventures offers trail-ready top-end Jeeps to rent for exploring the majestic red rock country with the privacy and flexibility of your own customized self-guided tour. http://sedonajeeprentals.com/ (928) 282-8700
• Arizona Safari Jeep Tours, which takes visitors on scenic, personalized tours throughout the Western canyon lands, Mogollon Rim, Sedona’s famous vortexes and more. https://www.safarijeeptours.com/ (928) 282-3012
• HP Café American Bistro, a casual fine dining destination in Uptown Sedona featuring a quiet, relaxed atmosphere, boutique wine list, garden patio dining, a full bar and barista on staff. http://www.hpcafesedona.com/ (928) 282-7761
• Gifts Galore, which is located across the courtyard from HP Café and offers a variety of Southwest-inspired clothing, jewelry, pottery and other treasures. https://www.facebook.com/sedonagiftsgalore/ (928) 282-4735
These businesses are excited to showcase Sedona’s distinctive beauty and spirit, while providing a safe environment and customized, memorable travel experiences for visitors in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.