The Sisley Spa isn’t simply a place to visit; it’s a relaxation journey you’re sure to remember. Tucked inside the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Resort’s Well & Being Spa, the Sisley Spa has its own check-in and pre-relaxation protocol (which includes a special robe and slippers). Signature Sisley spa treatments are only available in select locations — there are only two other Sisley Spa locations in the U.S. — California (Marina Del Ray) and New York. The remaining collection of Sisley Spas reside in locales within France, Italy, Belgium, Brazil, Japan and other top destinations.
READ ALSO: Ranking Arizona: Top 10 resorts for 2022
All Sisley Spa facial and body treatments exclusively utilize the brand’s highly coveted luxury line of products. Renowned throughout the world, Sisley’s elite skin-care line ranges from Black Rose to the Sisleÿa L’Intégral anti-aging collection. Your highly trained spa provider matches the appropriate masks, exfoliants, serums, lotions, and spa-treatment indulgences to your exact skin-care needs.
True to the impeccable service you find at Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Resort, the Sisley Spa staff won’t disappoint. They go above and beyond to prioritize your comfort and care (including complimentary Champagne, sparkling water, macaroons and croissants if you so choose). But, even more satisfying than the delectable treats to eat is the way your skin will feel after a facial.
If you’re looking to level up your self-care, skincare or simply want to see what a luxury spa treatment is all about, treat yourself to a Sisley experience.
Sisley Spa points of difference
• Innovative pioneer in concept of phyto-cosmetology – the blending of plants with science
• Highly innovative, Sisley sources the best ingredients and analyzes them for which part (leaf, root, seed, flower, extract, etc.) and what dosage will provide most visible results
• Highly sensorial, the products not only produce visible results, but offer aroma therapeutic benefits and an escape.
• Select distribution – 27 exclusive spas world-wide
• Incorporates massage rituals from around the world – a choreographed facial experience
• Aromatic oils used exclusively with services
• Phyto-complexes – targeted extracts and essential oils, exclusively used in services to personalize the experience
• Elevated luxurious spa experience with personal Attaché to assist you through your Sisley-Paris Spa experience
Learn more: scottsdaleprincess.com/spa