Here’s why every occasion is better at The Strawberry Inn
Looking for the perfect escape from the Valley this fall and winter, come explore Pine-Strawberry, Arizona with a stay at the ever-popular Strawberry Inn. The Inn has recently premiered 12 new tiny cottages and Windmill Coffee, on site and open daily from 6:30-10:30 a.m. featuring Press Coffee, snacks, lattes, Italian sodas, tea and more for guests to enjoy.
Since 2016, the Inn is a favorite escape for its modern design and hospitality. Each rental unit exudes style and character, The Strawberry Inn has perfected its modern farmhouse flair from shiplap walls, subway tiles and luxury pillow top Tuft & Needle beds and bedding. Bedding can be purchased after an enjoyable stay.
Guests can also experience all that Pine offers from great dining, the scenic Mongollion Rim, the historic town of Strawberry, breathtaking hiking and so much more.
Contact-less check-in is bonus and The Inn operates like a vacation rental, with all reservations and check-ins via online and email.
• The Inn– 8 different rooms to choose from sleeping 1 to 3 guests. Plus, one option for an adjoining room for families. Some units are also dog friendly.
• The Creek Cabin– This spacious open concept sleeps 4 and includes a large kitchen with everything you need, plus a laundry room and hot tub.
• The Bunkhouse– sleeps 8in 4 bunk style queen sized beds. Cozy, but spacious with plenty of outdoor space so your group can make the most of indoor/outdoor living, beautiful galley-style kitchen and large hot tub.
• The Guest House-The perfect getaway for you and your crew. Located on the same property as The Inn. It sleeps 8 guests comfortably in 3 stunning bedrooms (plus a plush sleeper sofa).
• Tiny Cottages– Great for glamping with12 options that sleep up to six equipped with microwaves, mini fridges, flat screen TVs, plush linens and bedding. Some units also include two-burner cooktops.
The safety of guests and team members is a top priority. The Inn has extremely high standards, and that continues during COVID-19. Each guest room has no shared air circulation or hallways. In addition to rigorous cleaning procedures, the Inn is unhosted, which means contactless check-in. High-touch and high traffic areas are receiving extra attention, and team members are routinely screened for health.
Holidays at the Inn
The Strawberry Inn is now taking reservation for guests to check out the fall foliage and cooler temps from now through Jan. 4, 2021. Looking to getaway for the holidays but still be in a safe environment close to home. Book a room, cabin or cottage for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah or New Years.
Meet the Eilers
Amber and Carson Eilers’ journey in real estate began in 2009 and the couple has since flipped more than 200 Valley homes and launched vacation rentals with their largest project being the Inn. In 2016, they purchase the 50-year-old building, began its three-month renovation, and now have expanded their offerings based on popularity.