Home show brings tiny homes exhibit to WestWorld
Tiny homes will take take a big spotlight in Scottsdale. The Maricopa County Home & Garden Show, the largest home show in the Southwest, returns to WestWorld of Scottsdale from Friday, April 30 through Sunday, May 2, featuring the Tiny Home Street of Dreams for the first-time ever in Scottsdale. Safely shop endless indoor and outdoor inspiration and the latest trends to spruce up your home for the new season. The show features a variety of local small businesses, artisans and the best assortment of home improvement companies throughout the Valley all in one location for three days only.
“We’re excited to bring the popular Tiny Homes exhibit to Scottsdale for its big debut,” said Katie Jones, show manager. “This spring show will also feature numerous DIY workshops and a variety of free make-and-take crafting classes all while shopping and supporting small local businesses and artisans.”
READ ALSO: Phoenix firm creates container homes that start at $45,000
The Home Show has created numerous safety measures and guidelines to ensure guests and exhibitors feel safe and secure, which include:
• Wider aisles, enabling the practice of safe social distancing
• Ensuring the availability of handwashing and sanitizing stations
• Ensuring regular and thorough cleaning of the venue
• Face coverings required at WestWorld of Scottsdale. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own face covering, although a complimentary disposable mask will be provided upon request.
Visit MChomeshows.com for more Health & Safety details.
WHO: The Maricopa County Home & Garden Show, complete with thousands of home improvement, design and landscaping products and services offered at exclusive Home Show pricing.
WHAT: Unique Show Attractions Included FREE with admission:
• Tiny Homes Street of Dreams is Back: Don’t miss your chance to tour these cozy “little” homes – this year featuring custom and luxury mini-mansions, a container home, double porch home, 2-story tiny homes and more! Each model is open to tour daily.
• Handmade Headquarters: Sign up for FREE make-and-take crafts, including citrus bath bombs and lavender botanical bath salts, string art, glass etching, terracotta pot painting and trendy wood signs!
• New Glass Etching Class: Creatively Phoenix will teach you how to etch your own chic design on your glassware, olive oil dispenser or wine bottle that’ll impress your guests at the next get together. No experience needed.
• DIY Demos and Seminars, All Weekend Long: Learn a new skill from our trade experts on how to start & complete a DIY shower remodel. Maximize your closet’s potential and learn all about trendy, new bathroom materials including quartz countertops, glass/metal backslash, LVT flooring & handles, plus so much more!
• Make Your Own Beeswax Candle and Sample Local Honey: Buzz on over to the AZ Queen Bee booth to sample her honey collection featuring desert bloom, orange blossom and most popular, cinnamon. Also buzz worthy, is her tasty creamed & infused lemon, strawberry, chocolate, & blueberry honeys. While there, roll your own candle, shop adorable totes, honey sticks, kitchen towels, honey jars, soap, reusable beeswax wraps and more!
• Design Your Backyard Staycation: FREE walk-up landscape consultation and take-home design with the landscaping professionals at Horticultural Frontiers, a value of $350. Don’t forget to bring your existing backyard pictures and measurements.
• See Incredible Feats of Canine Obedience: Witness fun tricks and incredible obedience training tips from the skilled professionals at Dog Training Elite.
WHEN: Friday, April 30 – Sunday, May 2. Friday through Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHERE: WestWorld of Scottsdale – 16601 N. Pima Rd., Scottsdale
General Admission: $5 daily for adults, kids ages 3-12 are $2. Children 2 and younger are free.
Senior Morning: Friday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., $2 admission for guests 60 and older.
Customer Appreciation: $2 admission Friday and Sunday 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Military Appreciation: $2 admission with valid military identification all three days.
April & May Birthdays: Visit the info booth for a special gift with valid ID.
Sign up for discounted tickets at MChomeshows.com.
Parking & More: $10 for onsite parking, cash only per the City of Scottsdale. Enter at Bell and 94th Street.
Large food court and ATMs onsite for your convenience. *Note this is a cash only facility.
For more information about the Maricopa County Home & Garden Show, call 602.485.1691 or visit MChomeshows.com. Follow them on Facebook at facebook.com/HomeShows.