OdySea Aquarium reels in America’s Best Restroom title
“From Penguin Point to our SeaTrek Helmet Diving, we have countless amazing attractions, and now we can add our restrooms to that list,” said Dr. Amram Knishinsky, founder, OdySea Aquarium. “We’re proud to accept the award and are extremely grateful to everyone who voted for us.”
As the winner, the OdySea Aquarium will receive the royal restroom treatment from Cintas. This includes $2,500 in facility services or a restroom cleaning to keep their restrooms Ready for the Workday.
The other finalists in the 2017 America’s Best Restroom Contest include:
• Carmel Beach – Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA
• Doughnut Plant – New York, NY
• Elsa – Brooklyn, NY
• La Boucherie on 71 – Los Angeles
• Off the Waffle – Portland, Ore.
• Palmetto Brewery – Charleston
• Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel – Chicago, IL
• San Francisco Museum of Modern Art – San Francisco
• Sinema Restaurant + Bar – Nashville, Tenn.
“This fun, engaging contest shines a spotlight on trending toilets while also conveying a critical message that restroom hygiene impacts the success of a business,” said Sean Mulcahey, Marketing Manager, Cintas. “This year, the local community of Scottsdale rallied together and showed that there is value in a restroom that’s creative and memorable for guests.”
The ten finalists were selected based on cleanliness, visual appeal, innovation, functionality and unique design elements. You can nominate a restroom for the 2018 contest here.