Winter isn’t over yet, and the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is ready to celebrate all that the season has to offer at Winter at the Princess. Guests can enjoy two different ice skating experiences, axe throwing, rides, ice mazes, inventive food and beverage options and much more. The event begins January 27th and ends March 21st from 5 pm – 10 pm on Sundays, Thursdays and Wednesdays, and 5 pm – 11 pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
Skate like no one is watching at The Rink, with 6,000 square feet of real ice with luxury VIP fire pits available for rent with food and beverage service available for outdoor dining. Shop nearby for the hottest trends at the Chalet, your ski and sun outfitter. Take a break and enjoy food, beverage and games at The Lodge, with plenty of socially distanced seating outdoors. Dine by the fire. Try your hand at ax throwing and other outdoor games in the Lodge yard. Treat yourself to a special dessert waffle at Waffle Co., or warm up with a Flaming Coffee.
Chill to live acoustic music at Campfire Park, where complimentary fire pit seating is available to roast s’mores while enjoying warm winter beverages picked up at The Village Bar and live music.
Other rides and experiences at The Village are:
• Alpine Skate Trail – 5,200 square feet of a real ice trail (Ice Pass required)
• Snow Mountain – 120 ft ice slide
• The Chair Lift – 90 foot tall, four person gondola Ferris Wheel
• Ice Maze – more than 300 feet of glacier ice
• Ax Throwing
• Rock Climbing
The Kid’s Village
Young explorers ages 2-8 years old will enjoy a visit to The Kids Village, where they will meet the Princess’ newest furry friend, Brrrnee the St. Bernard who rescues skiers. Here, your pint-size adventurers will burn off some winter energy riding the Lolli Swing, Alpine Slide, The Flying Dragon, and Dizzy Dragons.
Take your turn on the ice and skate like no one is watching at the Rink. Made with 6,000 sq. ft. of real ice, this outdoor ice rink is surrounded by the beauty of the Scottsdale desert and starry night sky. Skating available with purchase of Ice Pass.
After a day spent as king of the mountain, snuggle up fireside at the best seat in the house. Your very own private luxury rink side fire pit table awaits. Rink side fire pit rental rates vary by capacity (4 to 8 guests) and dates based upon demand. For more information, please call 480.513.6014.
Enter the cozy outdoor confines of The Lodge, and you’re in for an incredible evening. Enjoy a comforting craft-inspired menu, including bacon-wrapped meatloaf, loaded waffle fries, cavatelli pasta and more. Sip on scrumptious cold weather-inspired cocktails like The Avalanche and the Cranberry Mule Kick.
Additional experiences at The Lodge
• Stay cozy and sip cocktails by the fireplace
• Yard Games
• Photo Ops – Show your friends you skied Scottsdale at The Summit and Ski Lift
• Waffle Co
Ways to experience Winter at the Princess
• Winter Chill Package – Book your staycation and just chill. The Winter Chill Package features a $100 daily resort credit, admission and Black Diamond Ice Passes to Winter at the Princess, a $10 daily charitable donation and much more.
• Arizona Resident’s Rate – There’s no better place than Fairmont Scottsdale for families and couples to getaway this winter. Arizona residents enjoy locals-only savings with 40% off winter rates plus admission and Black Diamond Ice Passes to Winter at the Princess.
• Stay Close – Exclusive getaways are just down the road. And right now, every second night is on us. That means you’ll receive one complimentary night for every night’s stay, plus admission and Black Diamond Ice Passes to Winter at the Princess.
• When you’re visiting Arizona’s Best Dining Resort, you better be sure to make an evening of it with a memorable meal shared with friends and family. During Winter at the Princess, we invite you to discover your new favorite dish or drink at our celebrated signature restaurants, either before or after the event.
• Valet parking and admission is 50% off with a $75 minimum spend at any of the resort’s signature restaurants.
• Advanced reservations required via OpenTable or by calling 480.585.2694.
o Admission/Parking Tickets are $60 for four people and include: complimentary self-parking and unlimited enjoyment of all rides and attractions, except skating. The Ice Pass can be purchased for $25 per person in addition to admission, and allows guests unlimited skate time on the Ice Rink or Alpine Skate Trail.
With hospitality at the heart of everything we do, we are committed to taking care of people. The health of our valued guests is of the utmost importance to us, and our absolute priority. Our dedicated team continues to work on creating safe seasonal programming and special events to enjoy, in accordance with the latest expert recommendations and regulations. For more information, and the most up-to-date face mask policies for our city and resort, learn about our ALLSAFE program.