Press Coffee is making the daily coffee run even easier with a new app now available for all of its cafes. The app allows users to place and pay for orders of drip coffee, cold brew, espresso drinks and other grab and go snacks and drinks ahead of pick up. Made-to-order food like its breakfast burrito, bagels and breakfast egg sandwich are also available at some locations.
“Our app lets us provide a convenient way for people on-the-go to enjoy Press Coffee and still know they are getting the same quality and service as they would by ordering at the counter,” said Press Coffee co-owner Jason Kyle.
The Press Coffee Roasters app is available for free download at the App Store and Google Play. Users create an account and are charged upon placing their orders. After receiving a notification that the order is ready, they can just pick it up and go.
Press has been Arizona’s own local coffee roaster since 2008. Quality driven and community focused, Press shares its passion for specialty coffee by providing the highest quality coffee products, service and knowledge with customers and community every day. Press Coffee has eight Valley locations in Scottsdale, Tempe, Phoenix and Chandler. Visit Press Coffee online at presscoffee.com and on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @presscoffee.
- Tempe at Skywater Apartments: 601 W. Rio Salado Pkwy
- Tempe at Nexa Apartments: 1221 E. Apache Blvd.
- Scottsdale at Scottsdale Quarter: 15147 N. Scottsdale Rd. #102
- Chandler Ocotillo: 2577 W. Queen Creek Rd.
- Chandler Palette Collective: 505 S. Chandler Village Dr.
- Phoenix at The Muse Apartments: 1616 N. Central Ave.
- Phoenix-Biltmore: 2398 E. Camelback
- Tempe Palette Collective: 7720 S. Priest Rd. – July 2018
- Scottsdale Waterfront: 7135 E. Camelback – August 2018
- Phoenix Roastery: 10443 N. 32nd St. – Spring 2019