With spring in full swing, there’s no better way to enjoy the warmer weather than dining beneath the stars and city lights with Savor on Central returning to CityScape Phoenix. This event quickly sold out last year.
In partnership with Cloth & Flame, the unique desert-inspired dining experience will showcase the best of what CityScape restaurants have to offer featuring a chef-driven, multi-course dinner served family-style as a 152-foot-long table adorned with indigenous flora, succulents and twinkle lights takes center stage. Usually held out in the wilderness or in the Arizona desert, guests will trade views of cacti and desert fauna for towering views of the city skyline in the heart of Downtown Phoenix.
A sneak-peek of the restaurant lineup for this year’s event includes:
• Chico Malo, Mixologist Peter Tagala
• Arrogant Butcher, Executive Chef Matthew Peru
• Copper Blues, Executive Chef Brian Vroom
• The Clever Koi, Executive Chef Anthony Dang
• Cloth & Flame, Chef Aurore Yasinsky
Savor on Central at CityScape Phoenix
• Wednesday, April 17
• 6:00 to 8:30 p.m., dinner starts at 6:30 p.m.
• Tickets are $160++ and include a welcome cocktail, a multi-course dinner and complimentary wine served throughout the event.
• Tickets required, only 150 seats available.
• This event will sell out**
For more information or to purchase a ticket, visit http://www.cityscapephoenix.com/savor-on-central/. To see more upcoming events and happenings at CityScape Phoenix, visit http://cityscapephoenix.com/.