Following PropertyShark‘s annual ranking of the 100 most expensive zip codes in the U.S., its researchers decided to zoom in on the desert states to see what the top 50 priciest zip codes in Nevada and Arizona were in 2019.
Key findings from PropertyShark’s study:
• Arizona has 27 entries in the top 50 priciest desert states zip codes.
• Maricopa County claimed 25 of the state’s priciest zips, while the other 2 zip codes were from Pima County.
• Phoenix and Scottsdale contribute 7 zips each, more than any other Nevada location.
• Paradise Valley‘s 85253 remains the No. 1 most expensive zip code in Arizona and the No. 3 most expensive desert states zip, at $1.46M. The affluent community also made the top 100 most expensive zip codes in the U.S. for the first time ever, landing on No. 93.
• Scottsdale’s 85262 is the second most expensive zip code in Arizona, ranking No. 5 in the priciest desert states zips top, at $815K.
You can find the full breakdown here: https://www.propertyshark.com/Real-Estate-Reports/2019/11/26/top-50-most-expensive-desert-states-zip-codes-in-2019/