Here are the most expensive zip codes in Arizona in 2020
PropertyShark recently released its annual ranking of the 100 most expensive zip codes in the U.S. by closed home sales and we’d like to share it with you.
To determine the most expensive zip codes in the US, PropertyShark took into account all residential transactions closed between January 1, 2020, and October 15, 2020. Due to several ties, the ranking includes a total of 121 zip codes.
Arizona has one entry in this year’s national top 100, represented by Paradise Valley’s 85253.
Key findings from the PropertyShark study:
• In 78 of the 100 priciest zips in the US, medians have been on the rise in 2020, flipping the mostly down sliding trend of 2019.
• California is home to no less than 87 zips out of the top 100 this year.
• Atherton’s 94027 is the No. 1 most expensive zip code for the fourth year in a row, at $7 million.
• Arizona’s priciest zip, Paradise Valley’s 85253 posted a $1.5 million median, landing at No. 89 nationally.
• Scottdale’s 85262 is the No. 2 most expensive zip in the state, at $915,000.
• All the zip codes in the top 10 priciest in Arizona are located in Maricopa County.
You can find the full breakdown of the national top 100 here: https://www.propertyshark.com/Real-Estate-Reports/most-expensive-zip-codes-in-the-us