About: Joan Koerber-Walker
Profile: As President and CEO of the Arizona Bioindustry Association (AZBio) and a member of the AZBio Board of Directors, Joan Koerber-Walker works on behalf of the Arizona Bioscience and Medical Technology Industry to support the growth of the industry, its members and our community on the local and national level. Ms. Koerber-Walker is also a life science investor and has served on the boards of numerous for-profit and non-profit organizations. In the life science industry, Ms. Koerber-Walker serves as Arizona’s representative to the State Medical Technology Alliance (SMTA), a consortium of state and regional trade associations representing their local medical technology companies which she chaired in 2015 and represents Arizona as a member of the Council of State Bioscience Associations (CSBA) and the Coalition of State Bioscience Institutes (CSBI). She is co-founder of White Hat Health Ventures LLC and serves as its managing member.
Posts by Joan Koerber-Walker:
- 20 Sep - Here’s how Arizona bioscience sector is pioneering innovations
- 16 Sep - Life in Arizona and increased risk of skin cancer go hand-in-hand
- 14 Sep - Arizona Bioscience Week will kick off with broadcast premiere of Celebrating Life & Science
- 10 Feb - Are COVID-19 vaccines safe and effective?
- 16 Sep, 2020 - ‘Celebrating Life & Science’ showcases Arizona’s groundbreaking bioscience sector
- 2 Jun, 2020 - How Arizona’s bioscience innovators are helping the world overcome COVID-19
- 19 Apr, 2020 - Former Gov. Jane Hull and husband die of natural causes
- 4 Oct, 2018 - AZBio celebrates 15 years of impacting the world
- 15 May, 2017 - Collaborative gene impacts Arizona life science sector
- 5 May, 2017 - Arizona Senate passes $1B boost for university research