About: W. P. Carey School of Business
Profile: The Center for Executive and Professional Development (CEPD) within the W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University develops practical business education that enables employees at all levels of an organization to address current and future business challenges. Whether you’re looking to broaden your personal knowledge or develop your company’s workforce, in an online program or a face-to-face one, CEPD is your one-stop resource.
Posts by W. P. Carey School of Business:
- 21 Apr, 2017 - Long-term commercial real estate outlook is optimistic
- 2 Dec, 2015 - Experts predict steady growth for Arizona economy
- 30 Mar, 2015 - Expect a stronger spring in the Phoenix housing market
- 12 Mar, 2015 - ASU honors top ASU-bred entrepreneurs
- 6 Mar, 2015 - W.P. Carey offers supply chain refresher
- 5 Mar, 2015 - W. P. Carey helps you become part of ‘big data’ team
- 28 Feb, 2015 - Phoenix-area housing market sees uptick
- 24 Feb, 2015 - ASU study reveals formula for app success
- 16 Feb, 2015 - Phoenix home prices rose 5 percent in 2014
- 18 Jan, 2015 - Are investors returning to Phoenix housing market?