Abrazo Health, the second largest health care delivery system in Arizona, has launched a redesigned website.
The new website, www.AbrazoHealth.com, has a clean, modern design and enhanced site navigation and content. Features include:
- Online emergency room check-in.
- Portal for patients to access their medical records.
- Our Stories section spotlighting Abrazo patients, staff and volunteers.
- Community Involvement section highlighting how Abrazo gives back to the communities it serves.
- Facilities directory including Abrazo hospitals, emergency centers, urgent care centers and physician practices.
- Consumer-oriented health content enabling patients and visitors to quickly find the information they need.
“Our new website design makes it easier for patients to find the closest Abrazo facility, book an ER appointment and access their health information,’’ said Michele Finney, Market Chief Executive Officer.
The Abrazo system includes six acute care hospitals: Arizona Heart Hospital, Arrowhead Hospital, Maryvale Hospital, Paradise Valley Hospital, Phoenix Baptist Hospital and West Valley Hospital. In addition, the system consists of two emergency centers: North Peoria Emergency Center and West Valley Emergency Center; Abrazo Medical Group; Phoenix Health Plans; and School-Based Health Centers.