MedPost Urgent Care plans 3 new Valley centers
MedPost Urgent Care will soon be opening centers in Scottsdale, Peoria and Surprise.
The new centers are:
- 23015 N. Scottsdale Road, Suite 10 at Silverstone Marketplace at Pinnacle Peak in Scottsdale: Opening Aug. 25.
- 21471 N. Lake Pleasant Parkway, Suite 1710 at Camino á Lago Marketplace in Peoria: Opening Sept. 1.
- 16840 W. Waddell Road, Suite 110 at Shoppes at Prasada in Surprise: Opening Sept. 15.
The centers are open 365 days a year. Hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. The centers will provide an array of services including treatment for burns, scrapes, sprains, fractures, colds, coughs, infections, and allergies, as well as offering sports physicals, immunizations, employment screenings, drug testing and TB tests. Laboratory and X-ray services also are available.
- Walk-in care, no appointment needed
- Evening and weekend hours
- Online or phone check-in to save your spot in line
- Referral options and coordination when specialty care is needed
MedPost Urgent Care centers are staffed by physician specialists in primary care, internal medicine and emergency medicine, as well as nurse practitioners and other health professionals.
MedPost centers opened in 2014 at 5130 W. Baseline Road in Laveen, and 2487 S. Gilbert Road in Gilbert.
The centers are part of a growing national network of walk-in urgent care facilities that are open seven days a week, with extended hours, to provide high-quality care for residents in their communities. Abrazo Community Health Network’s parent company, Tenet Healthcare, operates MedPost.