Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay.
Nominations open for ‘Hottest Thing Made in Arizona’ competition
The Arizona Chamber of Commerce & Industry and the Arizona Manufacturers Council (AMC) launched "The Hottest Thing Made in Arizona" competition, a tribute to our state’s vibrant and innovative manufacturing community.
Arizona takes pride in being the home of the fastest-growing manufacturing sector in the nation, with more than 630,000 skilled workers and an annual economic contribution exceeding $77 billion. This contest is designed to honor Arizona's creativity, innovation, and talent by inviting nominations for the finest products manufactured in the state.
Nominations for "The Hottest Thing Made in Arizona" are open to the public. There are no limits to the number of products that a person can nominate.
- Arizona-Based Production: Nominated products must be made in Arizona, although the manufacturer's headquarters do not need to be located within the state.
- Comprehensive Details: Nominations should include the product name, manufacturer's name, and the nominator's contact information (name, email, and telephone number). The nominator's information will be kept confidential but may be used for verification purposes or follow-up questions.
- Online Submission: Nominations must be submitted exclusively through the official contest website at www.hottestthingAZ.com. Written, emailed, or other forms of nominations will not be accepted.
Once nominations close, the public will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite products. Voters can cast one vote per day per valid email address. The top 3 products with the most votes will advance to the final round, where vote totals will be reset.
Participation in "The Hottest Thing Made in Arizona" contest comes at no cost. Membership with the Arizona Chamber of Commerce & Industry or the Arizona Manufacturers Council is not a requirement for participation.
- First Round Nominations: September 13 – October 6
- Top 3 Round Voting: October 10 – October 26
- Winner Announcement: October 26
The grand winner of the contest will be announced at a special reception as part of the Made in Arizona Tour on October 26. Additionally, the top 3 finalists will be recognized and celebrated at this event.
"The Hottest Thing Made in Arizona" competition is a unique opportunity to shine a spotlight on the incredible manufacturing talent in our state, and we invite everyone to join us in celebrating Arizona's manufacturing excellence.
For more information, contest details, and to make your nominations, please visit www.hottestthingAZ.com.