ASBA Launches amAZing Small Business Video Contest
The Arizona Small Business Association (ASBA) has announced the launch of the “amAZing Small business Video Contest” to celebrate National Small Business Month in May. The goal is to honor the small businesses in Arizona that provide jobs and help drive the local economy. Contestants should submit a short video that tells the story of their company and explains why it is amazing.
The contest is open to all business in Arizona with 500 employees or less. The videos will be judged on creativity and message. The top five finalists and the overall winner will be voted upon by a panel of judges, including ASBA sponsors and key partners. All videos will be reviewed by ASBA staff to ensure they meet the submission guidelines.
Video submissions are due by Friday, April 13, and the winning video will be revealed at the 19th Annual Enterprise Business Awards Luncheon on May 1, 2012 at the Arizona Biltmore Resort. The video below explains more details about the contest.
The submission video should be no longer than two minutes. All videos should describe what the business does and explain why it is amazing. Be sure to use the phrase, “My small business is amazing because…” Upload the video to YouTube or another hosting site, and then send the link to email@example.com.
Top 5 finalists receive:
- One complimentary ticket to the 19th Annual Enterprise Business Awards Luncheon on May 1, 2012 — a $60 value
- Video featured on the ASBA website and social media pages, such as Facebook, Twitter and the ASBA YouTube channel during National Small Business Month (May 2012)
The winner will additionally receive:
- $500 cash prize provided by Sonoran Studios
- Video featured at the 19th Annual Enterprise Business Awards Luncheon on May 1, 2012 to the 400 expected guests in attendance
- Complimentary one year ASBA Membership – a value upwards of $585
For more information about the video contest, please visit asba.com/amazingbusiness.