More than 80 new and returning corporate sponsors will participate in the 2023 Charles Schwab Cup Championship when the PGA TOUR Champions season-ending event is played at Phoenix Country Club November 9 -12. Many of the tournament sponsors are Phoenix area businesses, supporting the family-friendly community event, while reaching potential customers in a fun golf tournament setting.
Ranking Arizona: Top 10 public golf courses
New and returning sponsors include:
- Charles Schwab – Title Sponsor and Youth Day Sponsor: Charles Schwab is now in its 21st year as title sponsor of the PGA TOUR Champions season-ending tournament and season-long competition. Charles Schwab will also sponsor Youth Day on Saturday, November 11th in which children from the Boys & Girls Club of the Valley will attend the tournament, receive golf and life lessons from The First Tee and enjoy lunch at Phoenix Country Club. Schwab will also make a $20,000 donation to the Boys & Girls Club of the Valley.
- San Tan Ford – Proud Partner, Official Vehicle, 18 Bleacher Sponsor and Pro-Am Sponsor: San Tan Ford is a Proud Partner of the Charles Schwab Cup Championship and is the sponsor of the Wednesday Pro-Am and the public bleacher seating on the 18th green. San Tan Ford will also provide vehicles for professional golfers to utilize during their time in Phoenix and will have a substantial presence onsite with vehicle displays throughout the course, including a 2023 Electric Ford Mustang MACH E.
- Holland America Line – The Oasis on 17 Sponsor: The Oasis on 17 is an open-air hospitality venue with upgraded food and beverage available for purchase and features exceptional views of golf action on the 14th, 15th, 17th and 18th holes. Home of the $1 ‘Birdie Beers,’ tickets to The Oasis are $80 per day or $225 for the week. Holland America Line will also offer two of their specialty cocktails – Three Mile Run and Glacier Bay – in The Oasis on 17.
- PRO EM – Official Military and Patriots’ Outpost Sponsor: All Active Duty, Military Reserve, Military Retirees, Military Veterans and National Guard Members receive up to two complimentary grounds admission tickets courtesy of PRO EM, a Phoenix-based event management company. Tickets also provide access to the Patriots’ Outpost presented by PRO EM, a tented hospitality chalet located near the 13th green.
- Arizona Biltmore Golf Club – Veterans Day Military Ceremony Sponsor: The Arizona Biltmore Golf Club is the presenting sponsor of the Veterans Day ceremony on Saturday, November 11th at 9:45 a.m. The ceremony will include a military color guard, the national anthem performed by U.S. Navy Retired Petty Officer First Class Steven Powell, and a guest speaker, former U.S. Air Force fighter pilot and POW Philip Smith.
- Skechers – Official Shoe: Skechers, known for its product innovations and award-winning performance technologies, will have a special Skechers activation on the Schwab Cup Championship’s Golf Mall, located near the first tee for attendees to try-on and purchase award-winning Skechers GO GOLF and Skechers GO WALK® merchandise.
- Tito’s – Official Vodka: The Tito’s Stillhouse Bar will be located in Fan Village between holes 16 and 17 and will offer signature cocktails — including Tito’s Transfusion, Tee Time, All-Time Favorite and Mulligan Mary. Tito’s products will be featured at all concession stands, hospitality venues and the clubhouse.
- Mayo Clinic – Official Medical Source, Presenting Sponsor of Volunteer HQ and First Tee Terrace: Mayo Clinic is the Official Medical Source and presenting sponsor of the tournament’s Volunteer Headquarters and the First Tee Terrace. Mayo Clinic’s support will help the tournament provide a positive experience for the 600-plus volunteers donating their time to work at the event. The First Tee Terrace is open to the public and is a great spot to catch the beginning of the golf action.
“The support the Charles Schwab Cup Championship receives from local and national companies is incredible,” said Charles Schwab Cup Championship Executive Director Tiffany Nelson-Thorne. “Professional golf continues to offer a unique platform for business-to-consumer and business-to-business marketing, with the additional benefit of supporting local charities and our community. We can’t thank our more than 80 sponsors enough for their partnerships.”
The 34th annual Charles Schwab Cup Championship will be played November 9 – 12 at Phoenix Country Club and will feature the top-36 golfers in the Charles Schwab Cup standings. The PGA TOUR Champions season-ending event is expected to include PGA TOUR Champions professionals Steve Stricker, who currently leads in the standings, Steven Alker, Bernhard Langer, Stephen Ames and David Toms. Collectively, these five golfers have won 15 of the 26 events played thus far in 2023.
For information on the Charles Schwab Cup Championship and to purchase tickets, please visit www.schwabcup.com.