The United States Tennis Association (USTA) Central Arizona announces its 2018 executive committee and board of directors:
• Laurie Martin of Tempe will serve as president;
• Taylor Allin of Scottsdale will serve as 1st vice-president;
• David Bennett of Peoria will serve as 2nd vice-president;
• Nathan Brelsford of Scottsdale will serve as treasurer;
• Carlos Rivas of Maricopa will serve as secretary and
• Bill Lucero of Goodyear will serve as the southwest section delegate.
Serving as board members:
• Paul Burns of Tempe as director of adult committees;
• Tracy Lawson of Tempe director of junior committees;
• Karen Weir of Scottsdale as director of community tennis committees;
• Rachel Brockway of Phoenix as director of fundraising/marketing committees;
• Seth Korey of Scottsdale as director at large.
“The entire team at USTA Central Arizona is thankful to have this experienced board of directors volunteering this year,” said Matt Gleason, executive director. “The years of experience combined with their passion for tennis is sure to be a success for our organization.”
About USTA Central Arizona
USTA Central Arizona, a non-profit 501c3 organization, is the local United States Tennis Association organization committed to promoting the growth of junior and adult recreational and competitive tennis throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area. Established in 1968 as the Phoenix Area Tennis Association (PATA) , USTA Central Arizona has evolved into a daily operation that serves just over 5,000 members and nearly 100 organization members comprised of private clubs, public facilities and schools. USTA Central Arizona is chartered by the USTA Southwest Section and provides services to all communities within Maricopa County as well as Pinal County cities including Casa Grande, Coolidge, Apache Junction, Florence, Payson, Strawberry, Pine and Maricopa. USTA Southwest Section is one of 17 sections of the national USTA organization, United States Tennis Association. For more information visit: www.cazadulttennis.com