See reference photo.
Westward Look Grand Brings the Baja Coast Closer
Experience the Baja coast in Tucson this summer with Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa’s “Baja Bound” summer special. Offering rates starting at $99 per night with no resort fee from May 18 through Sept. 18, 2014, the special includes a passbook of savings that guests may use at the resort’s restaurants and Sonoran Spa, as well as for tennis, horseback riding and more.
Guests can relax in a beach-like atmosphere with margaritas by the pool, Baja-influenced food like fish tacos and specialty entrées with a Mexican twist at the resort’s restaurants.
At the award-winning GOLD restaurant, “Baja Bound” specials include:
• Breakfast: Multi-grain and roasted pumpkin seed pancakes with prickly pear agave syrup; a Baja omelet with shrimp, avocado, queso fresco, pico de gallo, skillet potatoes and grilled flour tortilla; and a Bloody Maria with 100% blue agave tequila, spicy tomato juice and accented with fresh lime.
• Lunch: Cheese crisps with lime-cilantro diced chicken; street taquitos; shrimp poppers; and beach tacos with batter-fried Mahi-Mahi, grilled Ahi tuna or tequila-spiced shrimp
• Dinner: Pacific wahoo fillet with saffron broth, vegetables and tomato; and Baja skillet with sautéed shrimp and crab meat in garlic lime butter on a bed of rice, topped with poblano cream and queso fresco.
The resort’s casual hangout, Lookout Bar & Grille, will feature:
• Teasers: Cheese crisps, street taquitos and shrimp poppers.
• Beach Tacos: Guests can choose from batter-fried Mahi-Mahi, grilled Ahi tuna or tequila-spiced shrimp.
To book the “Baja Bound” getaway at the award-winning Westward Look Wyndham Grand this summer, please call the Reservations Department at (800) 722-2500.
The offer is valid for stays from May 18 through and including September 18, 2014, and rates are subject to availability. Taxes are not included. Restrictions may apply.