Grocery shopping in Peoria just got smarter, faster and easier. ALDI, a leader in the grocery industry, opened its first store in Peoria, third in the Phoenix-area, as part of its national expansion plan to become the third-largest U.S. grocery retailer by store count by the end of 2022.
ALDI has set the standard for quality and affordability. Now, Peoria residents can now join the millions of shoppers who come to ALDI for premium food at great prices at 24665 N. Lake Pleasant Parkway daily from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
“Since opening our first two Phoenix-area ALDI stores in Chandler and Goodyear last month, we have been thrilled with shopper’s positive response and are excited to bring Peoria residents the best groceries at the lowest possible prices,” said Tom Cindel, Group Director of Operations and Logistics for ALDI. “We are focused on expanding and opening new stores across the country because we want to do our part. We know now, more than ever, easy access to fresh food and household essentials is invaluable.”
ALDI stores have always been purposefully designed for simplicity and efficiency, and this year ALDI has seamlessly integrated several new safety features in all its stores across the country. The health and safety of customers and employees are the company’s top priorities, and ALDI optimizes its stores to provide the cleanest and safest shopping environment possible. The retailer has also remained focused on ensuring stores are stocked with the food and household essentials customers want and need, including healthy, convenient options and a robust selection of produce delivered fresh to all stores daily.
ALDI makes shopping different
Access to affordable, quality groceries is important, and ALDI is proud to continue offering the lowest possible prices. Whether you choose to shop at a store or shop online using curbside grocery pickup or delivery, you will immediately notice the ALDI difference.
• Low-price leader: When it comes to value, ALDI won’t be beat on price, and for the past 10 years, ALDI has held the esteemed title of Value Leader among U.S. grocery stores, according to the Market Force Information® U.S. Grocery Competitive Study.*
• Smart, fast and easy: The ALDI shopping experience is designed to make life easier. Each store has approximately 12,000 square feet of retail space and four to six aisles — much easier to navigate than big-box stores.
• Award-winning product selection: More than 90% of products are from ALDI-exclusive brands, including the Simply Nature, liveGfree, Specially Selected and Earth Grown lines, and 1 in 3 ALDI-exclusive products is award-winning.** ALDI offers a curated selection of organic meats, fresh produce, gourmet cheeses, sustainable seafood, gluten-free foods, specialty wine and so much more, all at unbeatable prices. ALDI knows people need access to healthy alternatives at amazing prices, so whether plant-based, organic or paleo, ALDI has the selection to fit every lifestyle.
• Loyal fans: ALDI surveys its shoppers each year to find their most-loved products. In 2020, more than 177,000 loyal fans voted for their favorite ALDI products across 20 categories. Fan Favorites winners can be identified by looking for the blue heart-shaped logo in stores.
• ALDI Finds: Each week, ALDI introduces limited-time, specialty items ranging from unique foods and home goods to unexpected finds like wine and beer Advent calendars and small kitchen appliances. ALDI Finds are displayed within a dedicated aisle, often deemed the “aisle of fun.”
• Twice as Nice Guarantee: Every item is backed by the unbeatable Twice as Nice Guarantee.*** If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of a product, we will gladly replace the product and refund your money.
• Convenience: For shoppers who prefer to buy their groceries online, ALDI continues to grow its e-commerce services. Grocery delivery is available in more than 10,000 ZIP codes, and ALDI recently announced the expansion of curbside grocery pickup to nearly 700 stores.**** The ongoing expansion of these services is part of the company’s commitment to convenience. Shoppers can visit shop.aldi.us to learn more.
Known for offering market-leading wages and benefits, ALDI is one of the fastest-growing retailers in the U.S., creating new opportunities for people locally and nationwide. This year alone, ALDI has hired thousands of new employees and continued to actively hire for the best and brightest talent to join its growing team. ALDI was also named to the Forbes list of “America’s Best Large Employers” five years in a row and was recognized as a 2019 and 2018 Indeed Best Places to Work: Compensation and Benefits. To learn more about working at ALDI and search job openings, go to https://careers.aldi.us/PHOENIX.