Arizona Wedding Show returns Sunday at Phoenix Convention Center
The Arizona Wedding Show is returning to the Phoenix Convention Center, South Building, June 6, 2021. This event will draw brides and their entourages to attend this one day show where they will be able to create their signature wedding with more than 175 of the Valley’s top wedding experts all in one place, all on one day. COVID safety guidelines will be in place, and face masks are required.
One lucky couple in attendance will win the Ultimate Wedding Package saving thousands of dollars off their wedding essentials such as a wedding gown, venue, DJ, photography, invitations, décor, and tux rentals, all sponsored by some of the area’s wedding vendors.
READ ALSO: Here are 10 of Arizona’s most unique wedding venues
The hottest wedding trends for 2021 from the Valley’s premier wedding vendors will be on display while we all adjust to the pandemic forced shift in the wedding industry:
• Couture wedding gowns featuring ruffles, high slits, and varied necklines.
• Mixed and match bridesmaid dresses for style and color to accent their shape.
• Designer suits and tuxes in bold colors with pocket squares and accessories to highlight their personality
• Microweddings for up to 50 or less are concentrated on details, details, and details.
• With smaller guest counts, floral and succulents have a specific color palette in lieu of a specific flower based on what’s in season and available.
This one day event, taking place at the Phoenix Convention Center, South Building, Sunday, June 6, 2021, will open its doors at 9:00 a.m. and close at 3:00 p.m.
Advance admission is $8.00 per person online, or $10 online day of the show. For more information, or to register to become an exhibitor, visit www.ArizonaWeddingShow.com, https://www.facebook.com/arizonaweddingshow, or https://www.instagram.com/azweddingshow/