It’s that time again to spend quality moments with family and friends, enjoy delicious foods and drinks, and of course, buy gifts that inspire “wow!” instead of “why?” This year, the award-winning recipe blog GiangisKitchen.com is taking the worry and stress out of shopping for kitchen gourmets by sharing 10 great holiday gift ideas.
The gift ideas were hand-picked by Giangi Townsend, the food maven and founder of GiangisKitchen.com, and range from stocking stuffers to premium presents including:
• Flour Sack Kitchen Towels
• Kitchen-Aid Food Processor
• Le Creuset Heritage Covered Oval Casserole
• Le Creuset Signature Cherry Oval Dutch Oven
• OXO Good Grips Jar Opener
• Bialetti Moka Express Espresso Makers
• Ina Garten’s Cook Like a Pro: Recipes & Tips for Home Cooks
• KitchenAid Artisan Mini Premium Tilt Head Stand Mixer
• J. K Adams Walnut Serving Board
• Vintage Stripe Apron
Commented Giangi, who was named Best Food and Lifestyle Blogger — Southwest USA by CV Magazine: “I have personally used and treasure each of these gift ideas — and in some cases, I have several of them in my kitchen because I love them so much! I would also encourage people to buy any of these gifts for their own kitchen, because they are very practical and useful, high quality, and will last for many years.”
Access GiangisKitchen.com is free, and no sign-up is required. The website also features money-saving offers and coupons, and is optimized for all screens including tablets and smartphones. Visitors can also subscribe to get a weekly recipe round-up delivered to their inbox.
Facebook users are invited to follow Giangi’s Kitchen at: https://www.facebook.com/giangiskitchen.