The Arizona Diamondbacks announced the 2019 promotional schedule, highlighted by Archie Bradley Bobble Gnome, Randy Johnson’s Perfect Game Starting Lineup Figurine, David Peralta #FreightTrain Bobblehead, Fireworks Spectacular, Nick “Ahmed on the Moon” Bobblehead and Haboob Globe.
D-backs 8-game mini plans go on sale this Saturday, exclusively at Fan Fest, and will be available online at dbacks.com/miniplan starting on Sunday, Feb. 10. Eight-game mini plans allows fans to secure their seats for exciting match ups against the Chicago Cubs (April 26-28), New York Yankees (April 30-May 1), Los Angeles Dodgers (June 3-5, June 24-26, Aug. 29-Sept. 1) and more.
The D-backs will also offer Special Event Nights throughout the season. Fans will be required to purchase a Special Event ticket package to receive the unique giveaway item at dbacks.com/events. Special Event Nights include:
- Game of Thrones Night – May 17
- Pride Night – June 21
- ASU Night – Aug. 30
- University of Arizona Night – Sept. 4
Throughout the season, the D-backs will host themed nights for all fans to enjoy, including Star Wars Night (May 11), Native American Recognition Day (June 1), Fireworks Spectacular (July 5), Space Day (July 20), Faith & Family Night Concert (Sept. 13) and Hispanic Heritage Day, presented by Estrella Jalisco (Sept. 14). In addition, fans can enjoy postgame fireworks, presented by Gila River Hotels & Casinos, on May 11, June 21, July 5 and Sept. 13.
The D-backs’ 2019 giveaway items are available at dbacks.com/giveaways, with highlights below:
- 2019 Schedule Magnet, courtesy of Pepsi (40,000 fans on April 5 vs. Red Sox)
- Archie Bradley Bobble Gnome, courtesy of Gila River Hotels & Casinos (20,000 fans on April 13 vs. Padres)
- Bat & Ball Set, courtesy of MLB Play Ball & Chevrolet (5,000 kids on April 14 vs. Padres)
- Mother’s Day Charm Necklace, courtesy of Tyson Foods (10,000 moms on May 12 vs. Braves)
- Randy Johnson’s Perfect Game Starting Lineup Figurine, courtesy of Cox Communications (20,000 fans on May 18 vs. Giants)
- Native American Recognition Day Tribal Cap, courtesy of Gila River Hotels & Casinos (20,000 fans on June 1 vs. Mets)
- David Peralta #FreightTrain Bobblehead (20,000 fans on June 22 vs. Giants)
- Reusable Bag, courtesy of MLB Network (20,000 fans on July 6 vs. Rockies)
- Nick “Ahmed on the Moon” Bobblehead (20,000 fans on July 20 vs. Brewers), the 50th anniversary of the moon landing
- Haboob Globe, courtesy of Chase (20,000 fans on Aug. 3 vs. Nationals)
- Tumbler Cup, courtesy of Dutch Bros (15,000 fans on Aug. 17 vs. Giants)
- Los D-backs Replica Jersey, courtesy of Pepsi (20,000 fans on Sept. 14 vs. Reds)