Hollywood’s biggest night is almost here, and Harkins is celebrating with its annual Best Picture Film Fest. Beginning Friday, January 31, Harkins is bringing the best movies of 2019 back to the big screen for a limited time. For only $35, guests can purchase an All-Access Pass, which includes one ticket to each film. My Harkins Awards members who purchase the All-Access Pass will also receive a $10 Bonus Award, which can be used for snacks throughout the festival or for future purchases.
From Friday, January 31 – Thursday, February 13, participating theatres will feature four different nominated films each day, allowing guests to customize their viewing schedule. For the complete schedule and to purchase passes, visit Harkins.com/BPFF.
The following nominated films will be showing on a rotating schedule:
• 1917 (R)
• Little Women (PG)
• Ford v Ferrari (PG-13)
• Jojo Rabbit (PG-13)
• Parasite (R)
• Joker (R)
• Arrowhead Fountains (83rd Ave & Mariners Way)
• Camelview at Fashion Square (Scottsdale Rd. & Camelback Rd.)
• Chandler Fashion (Loop 101 & Chandler Blvd.)
• Estrella Falls (I-10 & Pebble Creek Pkwy.)
• Scottsdale 101 (Loop 101 & Scottsdale Rd.)
• Shea (Shea Blvd. & Scottsdale Rd.)
• Superstition Springs (Superstition Freeway, East of Power Rd.)
• Tempe Marketplace (Loop 101 & Loop 202)
Tickets to each film can also be purchased individually and are currently available at the box office and Harkins.com.