It’s awards season and Harkins Theatres is rolling out the red carpet with its Best Picture Film Fest, beginning Friday, February 15. For ONLY $35, guests can purchase an all-access pass, which includes one ticket to each film, as well as a special commemorative lanyard and badge. My Harkins Awards members who purchase the all-access pass will also receive $10 Bonus Awards, which can be used for snacks throughout the festival.
From Friday, February 15 – Sunday, February 24, participating theatres will feature five different nominated films each day, allowing guests to customize their viewing schedule. For the complete schedule and to purchase passes, visit Harkins.com/BPFF.
The following nominated films will be showing on a rotating schedule:
• BlacKkKlansman – 135 min. (R)
• Green Book – 130 mins. (PG-13)
• Black Panther – 134 mins. (PG-13)
• A Star Is Born – 136 mins. (R)
• Bohemian Rhapsody – 134 mins. (PG-13)
• Vice – 132 mins. (R)
• The Favourite – 119 mins. (R)
• Arrowhead Fountains (83rd Ave & Mariners Way)
• Camelview at Fashion Square (Scottsdale Rd. & Camelback Rd.)
• Chandler Fashion (Loop 101 & Chandler Blvd.)
• Estrella Falls (I-10 & Pebble Creek Pkwy.)
• Scottsdale 101 (Loop 101 & Scottsdale Rd.)
• Shea (Shea Blvd. & Scottsdale Rd.)
• Superstition Springs (Superstition Freeway, East of Power Rd.)
• Tempe Marketplace (Loop 101 & Loop 202)
Tickets to each film can also be purchased individually and are currently available at the box office and Harkins.com.