Here are the acts added for Pot of Gold Music Festival
Steve LeVine Entertainment (SLE), World Wide Live (WWL) and Lucky Man Concerts (LMC) announce the addition of the Clubhouse at Maya stage presented by Spellbound Entertainment Group and additional entertainment lineup for the Pot of Gold music festival. Pot of Gold is a large scale music festival at Phoenix Steele Indian School Park located at 300 E. Indian School Rd. in Phoenix, AZ on March 15, 16 and 17. Tickets can be purchased at PotofGoldAZ.com.
The Clubhouse at Maya stage will be added to the already existing Central and Camelback stages. The Clubhouse at Maya stage will be an extension of the Clubhouse at Maya located in the Scottsdale Entertainment District. SEG, the group which operates local venues Māyā Day + Nightclub, SHADE at W, District as well as the Clubhouse, will serve as the presenting sponsor of the new venue. The new stage will be home to a number of additional music acts varying from DJ’s, Latin acts and hip-hop artists. The new area will be complete with a three-sided “mega” bar, yard games, commercial vendors, an elevated viewing area and full concert production. The Clubhouse at Maya stage headliners will include Casper Magico, Flipp Dinero, MAX, Toby Love and Warren G.
“We are excited to partner with Pot of Gold music festival to bring our interactive elements from Clubhouse at Maya and sponsor the third stage. In addition, create a VIP viewing deck and hospitality area to watch the top notch entertainment lineup,” said Jason Adler, Director of Operations, Spellbound Entertainment Group.
Friday, March 15
• Casper Magico – Casper Magico is a Puerto Rican singer and rapper best known for his work in the reggaeton and trap latino genre. Magico reached commercial success after the release of his single “No Me Hables de Amor” with music mentor Anuel AA.
• Warren G – Warren G is a Grammy-nominated hip-hop artist, record producer and DJ, known as one of the pioneers of West Coast hip-hop. He is best known for his work as a solo artist, most notably his first two studio albums, “Take a Look Over Your Shoulder” and “Regulate…G Funk Era,” which are both certified gold and triple platinum respectively.
• Toby Love – Toby Love is an American singer and songwriter known for his bachata style of music. In 2008, Love received four Billboard Latin Music Award-nominations following the release of his debut album Tony Love with Sony Records. Toby love is best known for his single “Tengo Un Amor,” which peaked at No. 2 on the U.S. Latin charts and was certified double Platinum by RIAA.
Saturday, March 16
• Kittens – Lauren Abedini is an American DJ better known as Kittens. She is recognized for her performances which mix low grinding electronic beats, heavy rap and future beat music. Kittens has been featured in publications; Mixmag, The Hundreds, Source Magazine and DJ Magazine’s TOP 100 issue. The DJ has earned herself support and recognition from artists; Usher, Kid Cudi, Skrillex, Gaslampkiller, Salva and A-trak.
• MAX – Maxwell George Schneider, better known by his stage name MAX, is an American actor, singer and songwriter. At the age of thirteen, he starred in the Broadway musical 13, modeled alongside Madonna for Dolce and Gabanna, and starred as Zander Robbins on the Nickelodeon sitcom “How to Rock.” Since then, MAX has released two albums, co-wrote the song “Show You How to Do” for Disney’s Shake It Up, and toured alongside acclaimed artists Wiz Khalifa and Fall Out Boy.
• Urban Renewal Project – Urban Renewal Project is a Los Angeles based soul, jazz and hip-hop band. The 15-piece group features a big band horn section, a singer, and a rapper who perform original music amongst re-interpretations of jazz standards and recent hits.
Sunday, March 17
• Dzeko – Julian Dzeko is Canadian DJ and record producer. Popular for his association with the group Dzeko & Torres, Dzeko left the group in 2016 to pursue his solo career. Since then, the DJ has released 12 singles, over 15 remixes and most recently, ARIA Platinum certified record “Jackie Chan,” with Tiesto, Preme and Post Malone.
• Flipp Dinero – Christopher Saint Victor, better known by his stage name Flipp Dinero, is an American rapper, singer and songwriter. He is most recognized for his single “Leave Me Alone,” which was released in September of 2018 and peaked at No. 20 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
• Saint Clair – Saint Clair is a Los Angeles based DJ, producer and songwriter from Melbourne, Australia. After her relocation to Los Angeles in 2015, she distinguished residencies and appearances at the household nightlife brands Hakkasan, TAO Group, 1 Oak, E11even and more. She currently holds a residency at the world’s first Bitcoin nightclub in Las Vegas.
• Urban Renewal Project – See artist bio above.
• Yung Pinch – Blake Sandoval, better known by his stage name Yung Pinch, is an American rapper and songwriter hailing from Huntington Beach, CA. Yung Pinch earned himself a number of followers after the release of his 2016 mixtape 714Ever. Since then, Yung Pinch has worked with nationally recognized artists YG, Lil Skies, 03 Greedo and Mozzy just to name a few.
Pot Of Gold music festival features some of the world’s biggest music artists. Attracting over 20,000 attendees annually, the three-day long festival begins on Friday, March 15 and ends on St. Patrick’s Day, Sunday, March 17. The festival includes two stages accompanied by state-of-the-art event production, giving fans a taste of music on both a local and international level.
For more information on the event or to purchase tickets, please visit PotOfGoldAZ.com.