Hilton Tucson El Conquistador offers summer fun deals
This summer, Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort in Tucson, Ariz., is keeping it cool with an entertaining lineup of daily activities for all ages, the debut of a brand-new Kids Club and offering some of the lowest rates of the year starting from $129 per night.
Nearing completion of the largest renovation in its 35-year history, Hilton Tucson El Conquistador now offers an array of “Uniquely Southwest” experiences for the whole family. Summer guests can relax in a newly refreshed guestroom or cool down at the Desert Springs Oasis, which features sparking pools and a relaxing waterfall-fed cold plunge. Sun seekers can lounge around and enjoy a poolside cocktail, while the young and the restless splash down the 143-foot water slide and play in the separate fish-shaped children’s pool with interactive water features.
From June 1 through August 31, 2017, the resort is offering its lowest rates of the year from just $129 per night. Guests can also take full advantage of the resort’s “Summer Better Than Others” programming, which runs May 26 – September 4 and offers a robust lineup of activities and entertainment daily for all ages, most of which are free, including:
- Live poolside DJ (each weekend)
- Poolside games (each weekend)
- Poolside s’mores (each weekend,$5)
- Solar viewing using powerful telescopes (Saturdays)
- Salsa making demonstrations using ingredients from the on-site salsa garden (Friday evenings)
- Cookie making with the Chef (Saturdays, $10)
- Poolside Dive-In Movies (Friday & Saturday evenings)
- Petting Zoo (Sundays)
- Daily morning fitness classes, including poolside yoga, nature walks and family hikes
- Children under the age of five also eat free all summer long with the purchase of an adult entrée
- New this year, the resort’s on-site El Con Kids Club will be offering full-day, half-day and hourly camp programs Friday through Sunday for children ages 4-12. Club-goers will get the chance to experience the spirit of the Old West with fun activities lead by the resort’s recreation team members. There will be new themes and activities each day ranging from cowboy and culturally themed arts and crafts to scavenger hunts around the resort property, movie nights, games and more. Kid-friendly meals and snacks are also provided for those that are enrolled in a half- or full-day program. Prices start at $45 for half-day sessions and $75 for full-day sessions.
- As the sun begins to set, guests can continue to enjoy the spectacular views with dinner on the patio of the resort’s signature restaurant Epazote Kitchen & Cocktails for innovative dishes with a Southwestern flair. Children under the age of five also eat free all summer long with the purchase of an adult entrée. Some of the most popular adult menu items include the Ancho Pepper Salmon ($26), Chipotle-Braised Beef Short Rib ($30), Smoked Duck Tacos ($12) and Seared Sea Scallops ($30).
- After dinner, the little ones can gather around several outdoor poolside fire pits for s’mores while parents enjoy a cocktail at the Colibri Lounge bar patio. On most evenings in the courtyard, a Native American flute player salutes the approaching night with music for a true Southwest experience.