The 24th Annual Maricopa County Home and Garden Show, the largest home show in the Southwest, is returning for its first show of the year January 15-17 at the Arizona State Fairgrounds. Attendees will be inspired by home, landscape and DIY seminars, herb garden planting 101 and tips and tricks from Tiny House Expedition blogger and media personality, Alexis Stephens.
“We are excited to connect homeowners with over a thousand local companies all in the convenience of one place,” said Katie Jones, Show Manager of the Maricopa County Home and Garden Show. “Our biggest show of the year will kick off our smallest feature ever, the Tiny Homes Street of Dreams featuring over six (6) trendy miniature homes displayed in a real life neighborhood setting.”
WHO: Maricopa County Home and Garden Show, 1000’s of home improvement, design and landscaping products and services being offered with exclusive pricing for three days only.
WHAT: Unique Show Attractions Include
- Tiny Homes Street of Dreams, get an eyeful of mini houses and see how adventurous homeowners live comfortable in only 100 to 400 square feet. Tiny House Expedition blogger, Alexis Stephens, will show attendees how to focus on sustainability and affordable living by making the most of smaller space.
- Stop and Smell the Roses, Phoenix Rose Society will host free seminars and how to demonstrations all weekend long.
- “How-To” Seminars with Debbie Hernandez from Home Depot, learn cost effective ways to transform cabinet color mixed with fresh ideas to update your kitchen without the expense, plus storage and organization tips and tricks.
- Attend Master Gardener seminars, learn about herb and container gardening in the desert, do’s and don’ts of raised beds, how to properly prune your trees, bushes and more
- Visit the Arizona Rare Fruit Growers who promote the culture and preservation of fruiting plants that most would not associate with Arizona’s arid climate.
- Interior Design Competition, featuring local up and coming student designers.
- Transform your ordinary backyard to a striking sanctuary with creative plant selections, lush water features and more!
- Support the 6th Annual Heroes Raffle, and enter to win up to $18,000 in fabulous prizes. Proceeds benefit local law enforcement along with firefighters and their families through the 100 Club of Arizona.
January 15 – 17, 2016
Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHERE: Arizona State Fairgrounds – 1826 W. McDowell Road Phoenix, AZ 85007
COST: Admission is $5 daily for adults, kids ages 3-12 are $2. Children 2 and under are free. Senior Morning will take place on Friday from 10 a.m. to noon and guests 60+ will receive free admission. Customer Appreciation will take place Friday evening: Attend the show between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. for free. Current members of the military will receive free admission with valid military identification all three days. If your birthday is in the month of January, show ID at the gate for free admission. Sign up for discount tickets at www.MCHomeShows.com. There is onsite parking for a fee, a large food court and ATMs onsite for your convenience.
Donate a case of bottled water (24-pack) to the 100 Club at the entrance and receive 2 free admission tickets to the show. The Maricopa County Home and Garden Show is teaming up with the 100 Club of Arizona. As a 501(c)(3), the 100 Club is dedicated to standing behind the men and women who stand behind the badge and for more than 40 years has provided assistance to statewide public safety agencies, officers, firefighters, paramedics and their families.