Fry’s Food Stores will be opening its latest Marketplace store in Gilbert, Wednesday, September 2, 2020. The 129,000 square-foot full-service grocery store is located at 1455 N. Higley Rd., Gilbert AZ 85234.
“We are thrilled to offer customers a high-quality shopping experience at our new Fry’s Marketplace store,” said Monica Garnes, president of Fry’s Food Stores. “Along with providing fresh affordable food, customers shopping at our Gilbert store will experience friendly and caring associates who will meet their everyday needs. The new store will be a wonderful addition to the community.”
The new store will feature a modern design with a wide variety of amenities, including:
• Murray’s Cheese shop features an array of cheeses from around the world. See our specialty trained cheese masters for suggestions on how to pair a cheese with your favorite bottle of wine or craft beer.
• Sushi station will offer a variety of grab-and-go rolls and nigiri as well as a full-service ordering options for those who want something particular to their tastes.
• Extensive wine department with a knowledgeable wine steward to assist with a wine selection.
• Starbucks baristas will create the full range of coffees, teas and snacks the public loves, including the Cold Brew Nitro!
• Chompie’s wide selection of grab n go sandwiches and soups.
• Pharmacy offers an array of prescription services including easy prescription transfers, complete line of vaccinations, same-day delivery service and drive-thru pharmacy.
• Apparel department featuring clothing from Fry’s DIP label, as well as other name-brand clothing, shoes and accessories for the entire family.
• Integrated Housewares department will feature the latest kitchen essentials and home trends.
• Fuel Center will feature 20 pumping stations that can service up to 20 vehicles at a time and will be open to serve customers 24 hours a day.
The new Fry’s Marketplace will be managed by Ken Fett, who has 30 years’ experience in retail. The store will be open daily from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.