Here are some holiday gifts that give back
Did you know that shopping for holiday gifts can actually help fund child medical grants for families here in Arizona?
Available now, inspirational children’s books and toys from the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation (UHCCF) will not only make great gifts, but the proceeds from those items will fund child medical grants.
Holiday gift ideas include:
· Award-winning Oliver & Hope children’s storybooks
· Children’s joke books created by kids for kids
· Holiday cards designed by kids
· Digit’y Do — a numbers game that combines elements of strategy and probability with a high dose of fun.
· Grins to Go bags— this nylon drawstring backpack is filled to the brim with a dozen toys, games and activities that will inspire and amuse any boy or girl between the ages of 4 and 12.
All products are available on Amazon and 100% of the proceeds go to fund medical grants for children in Arizona and throughout the U.S.