Potential homebuyers seeking spacious single-family homes with inspired kitchens, elegant baths and integrated energy savings, will be able to tour three new model homes at Olive Grove – Peak Series, a Garrett Walker Homes community by Landsea Homes beginning on Saturday, May 23 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The model homes will be open seven days a week by appointment.
“Olive Grove is an exciting community that showcases single-family homes designed with optimal living space in mind,” said Todd Condon, vice president of sales and marketing. “We’re excited to open our model homes for the Peak Series, which provides homebuyers a unique opportunity to own an affordable, well-designed home within an exceptional location.”
Homes in Olive Grove’s Peak Series will offer five different floor plans that range from 2,088 to 3,240 square feet, each with four elevations to choose from, and prices starting in the high-$200k’s. Gourmet kitchens with granite countertops and covered patio options are also provided. The floorplans for Olive Grove’s Peak Series include:
• Hualapai – Single-family homes from approximately 2,088 square feet, including three to five bedrooms and two to three bathrooms
• Pastora – Single-family homes from approximately 2,291 square feet, including three to five bedrooms and two and one-half to three bathrooms
• Fremont – Single-family homes from approximately 2,608 square feet, including three to five bedrooms and two and one-half to three bathrooms
• Mazatal – Single-family homes from approximately 2,644 square feet, including four to six bedrooms and three bathrooms
• Wrightson – Single-family homes from approximately 3,240 square feet, including four to six bedrooms and three bathrooms
Homes at Olive Grove also contain integrated energy savings features including Low ‘E’ dual pane vinyl windows, 14 SEER HVAC system, programmable thermostats, energy efficient electric water heater, as well as ceiling fan outlets in the master and great rooms.
Homebuyers will be close to a variety of entertaining and shopping options including the State Farm Stadium, Westgate Entertainment District, Park West Shopping Center, and the Tanger Outlet Mall.
The area also contains some of the highest-rated public schools and is just a short drive from Phoenix. In addition to the new 120-acre park that is under construction in Peoria, there are a number of other outdoor options close by, including Lake Pleasant and miles of hiking trails in the Sonoran Desert.
For more information on Olive Grove’s Peak Series, or to tour one of the model homes by appointment only, please visit: https://www.gwhaz.com/properties/olive-grove-peak-series/