Having an entire Great Wolf Lodge indoor water park as your own personal playground is something a child might dream of, and now families can make that dream a reality.
Great Wolf Lodge’s new “Own the Park” Package offers an ultra-exclusive getaway where families and friends can come together and spend quality time playing in a private and intimate surrounding. This unique package provides an opportunity never before afforded to resort guests – exclusive use of the resort’s expansive indoor water park after regular operating hours. Access to waterslides galore, countless lazy river runs, boundless body surfing in the wave pool, and tons of interactive water play awaits– with only family and friends of the “Own the Park” Package purchaser (no other guests) invited to join the fun.
Best of all, it’s guaranteed not to rain on the parade, as the indoor water park offers an always-summer, 84-degree, fully weatherproof experience for families.
As the consumer trend towards private getaways continues to grow, the “Own the Park” Package offers carefree, activity-filled family-fun — that is also self-contained, personal and perfect for all ages. Unlike private beach villas or luxury yacht rentals, Great Wolf Lodge’s “Own the Park” Package is squarely directed towards families. And with the package starting price of $10,000, it’s an appealing option for extended families looking to reconnect, or close friends looking for options to spend time together.
“Historically, this type of intimate, personalized experience has been limited to the luxury travel sector, and we feel there is a unique opportunity enter this space with a one-of-a-kind package that focuses solely on families,” said Murray Hennessy, Chief Executive Officer of Great Wolf Resorts. “Now more than ever, families are craving experiences they can share with close friends and extended family, and this package offers that with the enviable backdrop of our popular water parks.”
• Great Wolf Lodge’s “Own the Park” Package includes:
• Exclusive water park access for 2.5 hours in the evening, after the park closes to the public – all slides, pools, rivers, water play features – just for those included on the package – with play safely overseen by Great Wolf’s lifeguards.
• Access to a refreshment station with complimentary soft drinks, water, iced tea and snacks during the water park adventure.
• Overnight accommodations for your pack in up to 10 Family Suites. Each suite sleeps up to five guests with two double beds and a pullout couch.
• In-suite fridge stocked with snacks, bottled water and non-alcoholic beverages.
• A welcome gift valued at up to $50 per each Family Suite.
• Private breakfast for your pack the morning after the private water park experience.
• All the complimentary services and amenities available to all other Great Wolf guests, including daily water park access, seasonal programs, StoryTime, Yoga Tails, crafts and more.
The resorts offering the “Own the Park” package are:
• Pocono Mountains, Penn.
• Williamsburg, Va.
• Atlanta/La Grange, Ga.
• Grapevine, Tex.
• Colorado Springs, Colo.
• Scottsdale/Talking Stick, Ariz.
Guests interested in purchasing the “Own the Park” Package should visit www.greatwolf.com/own-the-park and complete an information request form. A member of the Great Wolf Lodge Pack will contact the guest directly to gather more details and set-up the experience. The package must be reserved at least 14 days prior to preferred arrival date.
As part of Great Wolf Lodge’s commitment to keep families safe as they play together at our resorts, the company introduced its Paw Pledge Program. Across all its resorts, the company is implementing new procedures that focus on disinfection and sanitization, social distancing, personal protection, and minimizing surface interactions in all guest areas across the resort.
For more information about Great Wolf Resorts and its brands of indoor water park resorts, guests should visit www.greatwolf.com.