Things are heating up this summer at the Kimpton Hotel Palomar with three discounted stay packages with rates starting from $129/night and launching a brand-new lineup of weekend events as part of the popular 100 Days of Summer programming at LUSTRE Rooftop Bar.
An oasis in the heart of the desert, Hotel Palomar is the perfect getaway for travelers looking to lay back, indulge in delicious cuisine and stay cool throughout the summer. With LUSTRE perched on the hotel’s third-floor pool deck, guests can soak in the sun from a chic cabana that offers sweeping views of the city skyline and enjoy signature craft cocktails and seasonal menu items poolside. In between all of the fun, summer visitors can also grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s signature restaurant, Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails, a New American kitchen that uses undiscovered flavors, seasonal ingredients and contemporary techniques to create familiar, yet refined dishes that share the spotlight with an award-winning cocktail program.
Throughout the summer, Hotel Palomar will offer three discounted stay packages that offer up to a 65% savings on peak season rates including:
• 100 Days of Summer: Available to book from May 31 through Sept. 30, 2019 for stays June 1 through Sept. 30, 2019, this package offers rates starting from $129 per night (a 50% savings from peak-season rates), 20% off all overnight accommodations and 20% off food and beverage.
• We Love Locals: Available to book now through August 30 for stays June 1 through Sept. 30, this package offers rates starting from $99 per night (65% off from peak-season rates) and 25% off any two-night stay. Guests must present a valid Arizona ID upon check-in.
• Third Night Free: Available to book now through Sept. 27 for stays June 1 through Sept. 30, guests who stay two nights in a premium room will get their third night free and receive two welcome cocktails.
The hotel will also be debuting a first-of-its-kind in Arizona, bedside build-your-own Bloody Mart and Mimosa cart that will be available to all guests for an additional cost. Tying into the sleek and sophisticated décor found throughout the hotel, the rustic wooden cart will be adorned with traditional Bloody Mary and Mimosa accompaniments like olives, fresh fruit and celery and a few over-the-top options like muffins and donuts so those looking for a breakfast cocktail in bed can create their own to their liking. Guests can pre-book the cart to arrive at their bedside on weekends from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
After a morning of rest and recovery, guests can trade their cozy signature robes for bathing suits and sunglasses to spend the rest of the day at LUSTRE. Named one of the coolest rooftop bars in the country by USA Today and Travel & Leisure, LUSTRE is Phoenix’s go-to rooftop destination offering the highly-anticipated 100 Days of Summer programming featuring complimentary fitness classes and live music each weekend. From June 1 to Labor Day, here’s what’s on tap this year:
• Earn Your Booze Poolside Bootcamp: Every Saturday at 10:00 a.m., LUSTRE will host a complimentary bootcamp class in partnership with Earn Your Booze. From yoga and CrossFit to cardio and strength training, each class will range from 45 minutes to an hour and offer something different for fitness enthusiasts while a live DJ pumps up the beats throughout the workout. The weekly event is open to all and attendees will receive a 15% discount on all Ketel One Vodka and Don Julio Tequila cocktails at LUSTRE. The classes run from June 8 through August 31.
• Live Music at LUSTRE: Throughout the summer, LUSTRE will also be home to live music every Saturday and Sunday. To see a full lineup of scheduled artists and DJs, visit https://lustrerooftopbar.com/events.
To book a cabana at LUSTRE Rooftop Bar, visit https://lustrerooftopbar.com/events or call 602-258-0231. For more information about Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix or two book a summer getaway, visit https://www.hotelpalomar-phoenix.com/ or call 602-253-6633.