The start of summer proved to be a busy time for land closings within the Phoenix Metro area, as well as a strong second quarter finish for Mattamy Homes, the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America. The company recently bought 155 acres of land spanning the west valley, significantly increasing their presence in the region with the addition of an anticipated 676 new homesites.
“We are pleased to be growing the Mattamy Homes footprint in the Phoenix marketplace. Our expansion across the valley is a testament to the strength of our brand and the strong demand for homes in our communities,” said Harry Lourimore, Mattamy’s Phoenix Division President. “Our commitment to quality homebuilding and understanding our buyers, helps guide us in creating exceptional communities our customers want to call home.”
The five communities, which include more than 155 acres across the valley, are:
• Reflection Bay at Estrella: Located in South Goodyear, the upscale, gated community is nestled along South Lake in the Estrella Mountain Ranch master-planned community, offering 67 homesites, including the last of the available lakeview homesites within the non-age restricted residential component of the masterplan. Residents of Reflection Bay benefit from being a part of the larger masterplan, which boasts a championship golf course, private yacht club, resident clubs with pools and fitness centers, as well as neighborhood parks and walking trails that offer a remarkable resort-style setting. Reflection Bay at Estrella is planned to open October 2018.
• Crestwood at Canyon Trails: Located in Goodyear just north of Cotton Lane and Yuma Road, Crestwood at Canyon Trails will feature 89 single-family homesites. Popular shops and eateries are only moments away, and thanks to the community’s easy access to the I-10 and Loop 303 freeways, the entire valley is at your fingertips. Crestwood at Canyon Trails will open February 2019.
• Sienna Hills: Located in Buckeye north of McDowell on Sienna Hills Pkwy, Mattamy has purchased 83 sites in the popular Sienna Hills master planned community with an additional 83 planned to close this time next year. Plans include a mix of single and two-story single-family homes. Homebuyers can enjoy master planned amenities including a community pool, parks, nature and walking trails, as well as close proximity to Odyssey Preparatory School. Mattamy plans to open within Sienna Hills February 2019.
• Arroyo Seco: Also located in Buckeye at the northwest corner of 195th Avenue and Thomas, Mattamy is poised to offer single-family homes on 121 homesites within the first phase of the Arroyo Seco masterplan. Homebuyers can choose from a variety of one- and two-story floorplans and benefit from being part of the top-rated Verrado School District, as well as enjoy easy access to nearly anywhere in the Phoenix valley via I-10 and Loop 303. Arroyo Seco is planned to open March 2019.
• Anderson Farms: Located in Avondale at the northwest corner of Van Buren Street and 107th Avenue, the purchase of Anderson Farms will contribute an additional 233 homesites to Mattamy’s planned Roosevelt Park community. Upon completion, Roosevelt Park will be home to approximately 600 single-family residences, offering a gated entry, community-exclusive pool and park. Roosevelt Park is anticipated to open June 2019.
Interested homebuyers may visit MattamyHomes.com/Phoenix to register for future updates on these and other Mattamy communities in the Phoenix area.