Nominations are officially open for the 2022 Champions of Change Awards and run through February 8, 2022. The inaugural awards will culminate in an in-person awards dinner scheduled May 19, 2022.
“We are creating the Champions of Change Awards to recognize those innovative leaders, for-profit companies, and nonprofits who are changing the landscape of Arizona business,” says AZ Big Media Publisher Amy Lindsey. “These awards will shine a spotlight on the state’s true game-changers and thought leaders. This is an awards event that is unlike any other the state has even seen.”
About the 2022 Champions of Change Awards
The ChaCha — The Champions of Change Awards will shine a spotlight on those individuals and businesses that are going above and beyond in the areas of leadership, visionary thinking and philanthropy in a variety of industries. Nominations can be made online here.
The 2022 Champions of Change categories are:
• Az Business Angel of the Year (individual business leader)
• Az Business Angel of the Year (individual business)
• Az Business Angel of the Year (individual nonprofit leader)
• Az Business Angel of the Year (individual nonprofit organization)
• Healthcare leader of the year
• Healthcare organization of the year
• Innovative champion of change (individual business leader)
• Innovative champion of change (individual business)
• Champion of change (individual small-medium business leader)
• Champion of change (small-medium business organization)
• Champion of change (individual large business leader)
• Champion of change (large business organization)
Az Business magazine will also publish a special feature on the finalists and winners within the March/April issue, but winners will not be announced until the ChaCha Awards event on May 19, 2022.
About the nomination process
All nominations will be reviewed by a selection committee comprised of community and business leaders and the AZ Business editorial team. The 2022 Champions of Change Nominations form must be submitted by February 8, 2022 to be considered. The committee will determine winners from the nominations submitted by the deadline. Please email AZ Business editor Rebecca Rhoades with any questions.