The 16 women who made AZRE’s list of the Most Influential Women in Commercial Real Estate for 2017 are an extraordinary bunch. While that seems implied in the recognition, it’s something that goes beyond their professional achievements. Many of these had to overcome seemingly insurmountable obstacles to make their marks in a male-dominated industry. You’ll meet a yogi, a former motocross racer, a skilled hunter, and one woman who has found her passion is being of service to other women who are struggling. While all of the Most Influential Women in Commercial Real Estate likely know what it’s like to be the only girl in a boys’ club, they also know the impact they are making as strong women who are are changing their communities and their industry. And, all of them are changing the Arizona landscape one deal, one building, one drawing and one deadline at a time.
The Most Influential Women in Commercial Real Estate will be honored at a reception from 5:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m. on August 23 at Chateau Luxe. For tickets or for sponsorship information, email [email protected] or call (602) 277-6045.
Here are the Most Influential Women in Commercial Real Estate for 2017:
• Jennifer Davis Lunt, principal, Davis Enterprises
• Donna Kennedy, economic development director, City of Tempe
• Julie Johnson, principal, Avison Young
• Lisa Johnson, president, Corporate Interior Systems
• Mindy Korth, executive vice president, Colliers International
• Ericka LeMaster, senior vice president commercial real estate, Alliance Bank of Arizona
• Donna Lemons-Roush, COO, MT Builders
• Tina Litteral, executive vice president, AIA Arizona
• Alisa Lyons, principal, Sloan Lyons Public Affairs
• Jodi Malenfant, president and owner, W&W Structural, Inc.
• Mary Nollenberger, director of leasing and retail investment sales, SVN Desert Commercial Advisors
• Kathi O’Connor, lead personnel, Swaine Asphalt Corporation
• Laura Ortiz, president, Evergreen Development
• Shawn Rush, LEED AP, principal, Corgan
• Ashley Snyder, senior Vice President, Cresa
• Tiffany Winne, executive vice president, Savills Studley
Check back here over the coming weeks to read individual profiles of all the Most Influential Women in Commercial Real Estate for 2017.