Photo: welcomia / 123RF Stock Photo
Greater Phoenix Chamber announces 2017 IMPACT Awards recipients
The Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce (GPCC) selected eight local companies as recipients of its 30th annual IMPACT Awards, but only two will be selected as the 2017 IMPACT Businesses of the Year.
“This year’s IMPACT Awards recipients are a testament to the success that can be achieved through dedication to leadership, innovation and community,” said Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Todd Sanders. “These businesses and organizations will continue to drive the growth of the Greater Phoenix region for years to come.”
The two 2017 IMPACT Businesses of the Year will be selected from these honorees and announced during the 30th Annual IMPACT Awards luncheon on Wednesday, May 10, 2017, at the Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort. Individual tickets are $80 for GPCC members and $95 for non-members. Tables of 10 are $900 for Chamber members and $1,050 for non-members (tables include priority seating).
Last year, GPCC added the IMPACTful Nonprofit Aaward to recognize amazing Valley nonprofits. The 2017 IMPACTful Nonprofit Award is determined by casting a vote for one of the four finalists. Deadline for the vote is Monday, April 10.
The IMPACT Awards honor the accomplishments of small and large Valley businesses and the positive influences they have on the business community and economy.
The 2017 IMPACT Award recipients are:
Large Business Category (More than 250 employees):
- 2017 Arizona Advocate – Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- 2017 Community Champion – Southwest Airlines
- 2017 Economic Driver – EPCOR Water USA
- 2017 Exceptional Innovator – Sonora Quest Laboratories
Small to Medium Business Category (250 employees or fewer):
- 2017 Arizona Advocate – Center for Entrepreneurial Innovation
- 2017 Community Champion – Crisis Response Network
- 2017 Economic Driver – ASU Gammage
- 2017 Exceptional Innovator – Redflex Traffic Systems Inc.
IMPACTful Nonprofit Award finalists: