The towers seem to be growing in some of the most popular neighborhoods in downtown Phoenix. The redevelopment of long-vacant properties into luxury apartment communities in downtown Phoenix is not only reshaping the landscape, it’s adding much-needed residents, shoppers and creating new markets for retail.
Multifamily leaders from some of the country’s largest operators and experts from the brokerage community will join the panel for Valley Partnership’s Friday Morning Breakfast panel in April. They will discuss issues including potential overbuilding, affordability, future development or conversions of rentals into condominiums, and more about the residents who are moving into these A and A+ rentals. The panel will cover how investors are looking at these developments and where they think there are opportunities for more multifamily in more suburban areas.
• Chapin Bell, Chief Executive Officer, PB Bell Companies
• Chris Brozina, Executive Vice President, Mark-Taylor Companies
• Cliff David, Senior Managing Director of Investments, Marcus & Millichap
• Sean Cunningham, Vice Chairman, CBRE
• Keaton Merrell, Senior Vice President, Walker Dunlap
• Special Keynote Presentation: Jessica Pacheco, Vice President of State & Local Affairs, APS will share background on energy issues facing the state of Arizona.
What/When: Valley Partnership’s Friday Morning Breakfast on Friday, April 27, 2018 at 7:30am (Program begins at 7:40am)
Where: Phoenix Country Club, 2901 N. 7th St, Phoenix
Registration: Members: $50 / Non-Members $75 / Onsite add $10
Panel: Chapin Bell, Chief Executive Officer, PB Bell Companies; Chris Brozina, Executive Vice President, Mark-Taylor Companies; Sean Cunningham, Vice Chairman, CBRE; and Keaton Merrell, Senior Vice President, Walker Dunlap