Profile: Pulling together the multiple facets of the commercial real estate industry in Arizona, AZRE: Arizona Commercial Real Estate Magazine reaches out to the largest local and national commercial real estate audience within the Grand Canyon State and beyond. AZRE covers up-to-date happenings within commercial development, brokerage, construction, investment, finance, architecture, property management, real estate law and more as it relates to Arizona. Additionally, AZRE is an active voice within the commercial industry, partnering with such organizations as NAIOP, ABA, ICSC AZ, AIA AZ and Valley Partnership.
Posts by AZRE:
- 19 hours ago - CBRE appoints Paul Komadina to lead Arizona market
- yesterday - Latest deals from NAI Horizon, Marcus & Millichap, ORION
- yesterday - 4 tips for property owners when graffiti artists paint building
- yesterday - Sundt ranks No. 68 on employee-owned company list
- yesterday - NAIOP young leaders cap year with competition
- yesterday - Cushman & Wakefield will market 480 acres in Williams
- 10 Aug - Pine Canyon breaks ground on premium condominiums
- 10 Aug - RestorationHQ announces new ownership
- 10 Aug - Latest deals from Lee & Associates, ORION, C&W, Velocity
- 9 Aug - Colliers International sells 3033 N. Central Ave.