Profile: Pulling together the multiple facets of the commercial real estate industry in Arizona, AZRE: Arizona Commercial Real Estate Magazine reaches out to the largest local and national commercial real estate audience within the Grand Canyon State and beyond. AZRE covers up-to-date happenings within commercial development, brokerage, construction, investment, finance, architecture, property management, real estate law and more as it relates to Arizona. Additionally, AZRE is an active voice within the commercial industry, partnering with such organizations as NAIOP, ABA, ICSC AZ, AIA AZ and Valley Partnership.
Posts by AZRE:
- 10 minutes ago - Ferrero will open distribution center in Goodyear
- 3 hours ago - Phoenix average rent registers the largest increase in the U.S.
- 8 hours ago - Culdesac car-free neighborhood moves forward with retail phase
- 10 hours ago - Willmeng begins construction on Prescott Regional Airport Ernest A. Love Field
- yesterday - Storm Properties acquires 144-unit Del Mar Apartments
- yesterday - Phoenix industrial market maintains low vacancy despite abundance of new projects
- 17 Feb - Bascom buys Dolce Villaggio in Tempe for $310,811 per unit
- 16 Feb - Neighborhood Ventures offers crowdfunding investment opportunity in Midtown Phoenix
- 14 Feb - Deloitte signs lease to become top-floor tenant of 100 Mill
- 13 Feb - Triumph Properties Group buys Deer Creek Village for $49.5M