Profile: Pulling together the multiple facets of the commercial real estate industry in Arizona, AZRE: Arizona Commercial Real Estate Magazine reaches out to the largest local and national commercial real estate audience within the Grand Canyon State and beyond. AZRE covers up-to-date happenings within commercial development, brokerage, construction, investment, finance, architecture, property management, real estate law and more as it relates to Arizona. Additionally, AZRE is an active voice within the commercial industry, partnering with such organizations as NAIOP, ABA, ICSC AZ, AIA AZ and Valley Partnership.
Posts by AZRE:
- 13 hours ago - Latest deals from DAUM, Marcus & Millichap, C&W | PICOR
- yesterday - IPA sells The Met at Fashion Center for $64.8M
- yesterday - ABC, USVBA will promote veteran construction businesses
- yesterday - ULI: Real estate outlook promising for rest of 2018
- 18 Apr - Tax reform boosts training of construction workers
- 18 Apr - Valley Partnership explores The Rise in High Rise Living
- 18 Apr - NorthMarq secures $38.5M refinance of Tempe office property
- 18 Apr - Springstone buys land in Gilbert to build behavioral health facility
- 18 Apr - How does Arizona rank for construction costs?
- 17 Apr - Cushman & Wakefield closes One Camelback for $14 million