From a field of more than 2,000 women under consideration, AZRE magazine has announced its list of the Most Influential Women in Commercial Real Estate for 2019.
“One of the things that makes the Most Influential Women in Arizona program special is that we don’t allow a woman to make the list more than once,” said AZ Big Media Editor in Chief Michael Gossie. “It’s a testament to the number of brilliant, talented women leaders in Arizona that the program continues to be the most elite and most competitive in the state.”
The Most Influential Women in Commercial Real Estate for 2019 will be featured on the cover of the July/August issue of AZRE magazine, along with editorial profiles inside the magazine. They will also be honored at a dinner and reception that begins at 5:30 p.m. on August 22, 2019 at the Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort. For tickets or for sponsorship opportunities, click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (602) 277-6045.
Beginning July 1, azbigmedia.com will be profiling one of the Most Influential Women of 2019 each day leading up to the Most Influential Women dinner on Aug. 22.
Here are photos of all the Most Influential Women in Commercial Real Estate for 2019. Be sure to double-click on the slide show to see full images.
The Most Influential Women in Commercial Real Estate for 2019
• Lori Aune, director of operations, ARCHSOL Architects
• Lisa Buelna, director of business development, hardison/downey
• Lindsey Carlson, senior vice president, Arizona, Colliers International
• Frances J. Haynes, partner and chair of the Real Estate Industry Team, Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie
• Jill Hegardt, vice president of entitlements, DMB Associates
• Bettina Hunt, vice president of leasing, Healthcare Trust of America
• Teri Jones, president of the Building Group, Sundt Construction
• Susan LaGanke, senior managing director, project and development services, Cushman & Wakefield
• Karyn MacVean, broker, Keyser Aerospace Team
• Kristine Newman, senior vice president, McCarthy Building Companies
• Denise Nunez, senior vice president, NAI Horizon
• Kim Shapiro Poole, vice president of business development, Skanska USA