YAM Circle announces full occupancy ahead of opening
With the YAM Circle build out nearly complete, YAM Properties has announced the 17,800-square-foot shopping and dining complex in North Scottsdale has reached 100 percent occupancy. YAM Circle will house six tenants, four of which are owner operated.
“YAM Properties has carefully selected the tenants that will call YAM Circle home and we are proud to support local business owners and franchisees in our community,” said Dan Dahl, director of real estate for YAM Properties. “We are thankful for the support from our retail partners who have made it possible for us to open our doors at full occupancy.”
The four owner-operated tenants include Biscuits Café, M3V – The Nail Bar, Pure Benefits Aesthetics & Wellness med spa and the previously announced State 48 Barrel & Lager House. The complex will also feature popular franchises Bishops Barbershop and Dutch Bros. Coffee.
• Biscuits Café is a breakfast and lunch eatery serving up homemade American classics like biscuits and gravy, omelets, soup, salads, burgers, sandwiches and more. Owners Ed and Barbara Preston opened their first location in Oregon City, Ore. and now have restaurants across Oregon, Washington and Arizona.
• M3V – The Nail Bar is a modern nail salon offering premium spa services in a comfortable, upscale environment. The salon is known for its wine, beer and champagne options for guests to enjoy during their spa experience. This is only the second nail bar location in Arizona and the first in Scottsdale.
• Pure Benefits Aesthetics & Wellness is a family owned med spa offering a variety of cosmetic and health services. Each client receives individual attention and a treatment plan for their specific needs. Amenities include nutritional counseling, weight loss programs, laser treatments and skin rejuvenation techniques, including cosmetic injections, facials, dermaplaning, microneedling and more.
• Bishops Barbershop is an Oregon-based franchise providing classic barbershop services like men’s haircuts and shaves. Unlike most barbershops, they also specialize in cut, color and styles for women and children of all ages. In addition to their passion for hair, Bishops Barbershop’s ownership group is known for its emphasis on inclusiveness, community involvement and giving back.
• The wildly popular coffeehouse franchise Dutch Bros. Coffee will occupy the 800-square-foot drive-thru pad, offering coffee, tea and pastries with its signature style of service.
• The State 48 Barrel & Lager House gastropub will feature a full-service kitchen and specialize in its own barrel-aged beers, brewed right on site, and will be the only all lager brewery in Arizona.
Information regarding the official grand opening date of YAM Circle and surrounding events will be announced in the coming months.
YAM Properties is the Scottsdale-based real estate investment and development group of entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons. YAM Circle is the first project the firm is building and developing from the ground up. For more information about YAM Properties LLC, please visit yamproperties.com.