BOMA Phoenix celebrated The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY) awards on November 9, 2018, at the Hyatt Regency in Downtown Phoenix. The Outstanding Building of the Year is the most prestigious and comprehensive program in commercial real estate, recognizing quality in commercial buildings and rewarding excellence in building management. The winners of this year’s awards are:
- Renaissance Square – 500,000 – 1 Million Square Feet – Managed by Steve Hamel, Hines
- 2777 E. Camelback – 100,000 – 249,999 Square Feet – Managed by Travis Dana, Lincoln Property Company
- PayPal – Under 100,000 Square Feet – Managed by Gretchen Warren, CBRE
- Riverside Distribution Center – Industrial – Managed by Patti McBain, CBRE
- Luhrs City Center – Historical – Managed by Jessica Allen, Lincoln Property Company
- Raintree Corporate Center – Suburban Office Low Rise – Managed by Logan Mather, CBRE
All local winners now have the opportunity to compete at the Regional level, BOMA Southwest Pacific region includes Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.